Author Topic: [news]Daily news digest service for the community--news.AboutBTS.com  (Read 2442 times)

Offline graffenwalder

I started a Bitshares topic on scoop.it 2 weeks ago.

http://www.scoop.it/t/bitshares

I used to do this for crowdfunding to: http://www.scoop.it/t/crowdfunding-world

In the old days, you could integrate the page into your website, for 9.99 usd/month
The plan was to do the same now, however you now need to pay 80 usd/month for the same features.
This is a little bit steep for me, and I wasn't planning on running a delegate.

Scoop.it is great for integrating everything into one page and SEO.
It's better to scoop from the source. So users won't have to go to the forum, to listen to mumble sessions etc..

If you need some help pm me and I'll help you out.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Awesome .. +5% .. we really ... really .. really need this!!

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
I haven't study this much yet , but it seems to me that this service can send you a notification if new article is published .  (you need to register a account and email )
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
+5%

Great work cn-members!

Directly linked on bitshares.org top navigation!

pls provide me the icon size you need for the big top icon and the flowered small header icons of each post!

thx
c

I think 200x200 would be fit for both big top icon and small header icons of each post.

thanks +5%
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
 +5%

Great work cn-members!

Directly linked on bitshares.org top navigation!

pls provide me the icon size you need for the big top icon and the flowered small header icons of each post!

thx
c

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

This site is so good we need to have the content available from bitshares.org can someone create a NEWS link on bitshares.org and link it here. 

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
http://news.aboutbts.com

We were doing a Bitshares Daily Breifing before , but it turns out that using forum to post a long article is taking too much of our time , and we only have so much time to do a lot of stuff between the English and Chinese community . Then we found this amazing service call scoop.it , it take less time to produce a news service that can simply grab something on the forum and other website and add our insight without too much editing and formatting work , and it can be mananged by multiple person in our team , so it'll more easy than a Daily Breifing that done by one person . That's how this news digest set up .

This news digest is aimed to help readers to keep up with BTS news in minutes. It collects posts/articles from:
1.      English  boards in bitsharestalk forum
2.      Chinese boards in bitsharestalk forum
3.      bts.hk, the biggest Chinese BTS entry site
4.      other EN/CH sources(vital translation provided if necessary)

So for guys don't have times to read tons of posts in forum, this is especially made for you.
This news digest is also cell phone friendly , you'll have no trouble reading it on your smart phone , it would automatically adjust the page for your cell phone .

Want to know the news about BTS ? Go to news.aboutbts.com .

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 04:56:35 pm by cn-members »