Author Topic: Are you the owner of 14kXmictr1veXEnBsyKAzprNfm2YuN5jJw ?  (Read 2088 times)

Offline arubi

• View Profile
With a "bit" of luck and a big help from bytemaster I was able to contact the buyer and send him his Protoshares.

Offline arubi

• View Profile
Got it, thank you.
I'll contact the person.

Offline bytemaster

I received a message about this.   Let me find the details and put you in touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline arubi

• View Profile
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, please move this topic if there's a more appropriate sub-forum.

0.7 BTC was sent to my address at : 1BUYPTSgyGmjMNPAFaQvxJNkBdgMeWRADZ
which is the payment address for my website at www.buypts.com
I did not receive any orders or an address to send PTS to in return for these BTC.

If you are the owner of this address : 14kXmictr1veXEnBsyKAzprNfm2YuN5jJw
or probably this one, as it seems it's a change address : 1BsSFCnsLZn1KfqFDJz9waj9PEEXD1rLKY

please contact me via the e-mail form on www.buypts.com, or a PM here, so we can sort this out. please also sign a message with one of these addresses (preferably the former).
I could send back the 0.7 btc but I can't be sure whether the owner still has access to the private key for that address. For now I'll store these funds on a separate account, until the owner comes forward.

thanks