Author Topic: Can someone create a video on how to vote  (Read 1538 times)

Offline James212

• View Profile

methods did a nice how to vote explanation with visuals over on Nullstreet.com

http://forum.nullstreet.com/index.php/77-how-to-vote-in-5-simple-steps
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline FreeTrade

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
these questions need to be answered in a video.

Actually what I think we need is a much simpler voting system.

>The chosen set of delegates will earn additional approvals in the amount of the stake your transfer.

I guess this means users have got to shuffle their entire funds between different ids every time they want to change their votes. This guarantees that users won't vote much.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline wasthatawolf

I voted for delegates and still it says my account isn't voting with all of it's stake. How do I verify that I'm voting with all my stake, can I divide my stake percentages for certain delegates, how does one vote properly, what happens if you don't vote, these questions need to be answered in a video.

+5%

This could be definitely be a lot clearer. 

I get the same "not voting with all your stake" message and I just haven't been motivated enough to look into it.

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
I voted for delegates and still it says my account isn't voting with all of it's stake. How do I verify that I'm voting with all my stake, can I divide my stake percentages for certain delegates, how does one vote properly, what happens if you don't vote, these questions need to be answered in a video.
BTSX TipMe: bluebit