Author Topic: In the new release....(was wondering)  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Rune

• View Profile

This is not as easy as you think. So no. But you can integrate mail tightly, with payment requests/approvals and payment notifications going through email.
+5% .. however we should consider using a different label than "email" for marketing ..

I know this is what we do with everything and it's beginning to be a little overused, but "bitmail"?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

This is not as easy as you think. So no. But you can integrate mail tightly, with payment requests/approvals and payment notifications going through email.
+5% .. however we should consider using a different label than "email" for marketing ..

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Your email address will be redundant. There is going to be a mail system built into the client allowing you to send messages directly to someone's BTS ID.

Im looking to have my email address be my bts send/receive address, will this be included?

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Your email address will be redundant. There is going to be a mail system built into the client allowing you to send messages directly to someone's BTS ID.

Im looking to have my email address be my bts send/receive address, will this be included?

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Will you be able to make your email address your bitshares receiving or sending address like Paypal?