Author Topic: This one is worth paying for a transcript!  (Read 7636 times)

merockstar

I'm a really fast typist. I wish I could find steady work as a transcriptionist, that would be perfect for me.

Anyway, I can do this too if you guys ever have need in the future.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
we are making the Chinese version of the transcript .
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 05:03:07 am by cn-members »
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline onceuponatime

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
This is such a good episode of LetsTalkBitcoin, I'd like to have a transcript of it that we could dice up into a couple dozen marketing products.

I wish I had time to listen to all the deep, deep content more than once.  (But maybe if I had a transcript I could take the time to study it - and produce secondary tutorial posts from it.)

Wow, what intense deep questions and on-the-fly classic answers!  There's too much here to let go to waste inside a TL;DR Premium Monster-Sized interview.  This shouldn't be limited to those with the intellectual stamina to drink from a fire hose non-stop for an hour.  We need to turn all this into digestible snack-sized hors d'oeuvres.

Would anybody care to produce a transcript for 100 BitUSD?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.