Author Topic: [Service] 0.5 PTS per Post  (Read 6241 times)

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
This guide gave me a good basic understanding for compiling the miner on linux when Protoshares initially came out, thanks for the give-away
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:03:30 pm by Pocket Sand »

Offline super3

• View Profile
If you want a little help with this, I will assist if you like when I run across some coins during my mining (who knows when that will be) or you could put up the coins till then (how ever many you want to go out,not to many at first, pm me) I want this coin to pan out and also a little experience using my wallet (I have seen problems can arise with BTC wallets), Also would love a giveaway at address below if you can handle one more manual transaction  :), unable to use DO myself

PZXka6tYCGq6MZ4YEdDXPYisLtqUykyFkD
Sent you 5 PTS. Spend it on 10 tips in the post(0.5 PTS per tip). Give me a list back and I will send you 10 PTS back to keep going.

Offline Bitstrader

• View Profile
If you want a little help with this, I will assist if you like when I run across some coins during my mining (who knows when that will be) or you could put up the coins till then (how ever many you want to go out,not to many at first, pm me) I want this coin to pan out and also a little experience using my wallet (I have seen problems can arise with BTC wallets), Also would love a giveaway at address below if you can handle one more manual transaction  :), unable to use DO myself

PZXka6tYCGq6MZ4YEdDXPYisLtqUykyFkD

Offline super3

• View Profile
I'm running a giveaway thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325547.160. It's taking me some time to read though and tip manually. As long as I haven't tipped them, and you do one tip per post, I will pay your 0.5 PTS per tip. So if you give 30 0.5 PTS tips on the page(15 PTS), just give me a spreadsheet or something with username and transaction id, and then I will send you back 30 PTS. Please only ask for payouts after 10 people, so I don't have a million to wade through.

you did not send me pts,lol
Huh?

Offline virus

• View Profile
I'm running a giveaway thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325547.160. It's taking me some time to read though and tip manually. As long as I haven't tipped them, and you do one tip per post, I will pay your 0.5 PTS per tip. So if you give 30 0.5 PTS tips on the page(15 PTS), just give me a spreadsheet or something with username and transaction id, and then I will send you back 30 PTS. Please only ask for payouts after 10 people, so I don't have a million to wade through.

you did not send me pts,lol

Offline super3

• View Profile