Author Topic: Thunderclap Campaign #2 - Development & Brainstorming  (Read 4119 times)

Offline James212

• View Profile
#tryhonestbanking
#oppositeofcentralbanking
#trustlessbanking
#trustblockchainnotbanking
#believeinblockchain
#BitShares,BelieveinBlockchain

I like the 2 Ben mentioned:
#tryhonestbanking
#honestbanking

What about #bankingrevolution ?

Some others
#beyourownbank
#bankingfreedom

I think it's important to note that this isn't just a solution for banking.  BitShares is a toolkit to provide solutions for finance, music, insurance, voting, and more

Bitshares. "The new commerce".      I saw this on a post over at Nullstreet. Thought it an excellent tag line.
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

#tryhonestbanking
#trustlessbanking
#believeinblockchain

#tryhonestbanking
#honestbanking

Some others
#beyourownbank
#bankingfreedom

I think it's important to note that this isn't just a solution for banking.  BitShares is a toolkit to provide solutions for finance, music, insurance, voting, and more

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
#tryhonestbanking
#trustlessbanking
#believeinblockchain

#tryhonestbanking
#honestbanking

Some others
#beyourownbank
#bankingfreedom
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
#tryhonestbanking
#trustlessbanking
#believeinblockchain

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Step 1 is developing a photo for the campaign with built in potential virality (i.e. a catchy #hashtag)  Cass and I have been working together to develop this image and are looking for feedback.

Feast your eyes on this and let me know what you think.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 06:12:56 pm by G1ng3rBr34dM4n »

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

We're back at it again!  This post will be utilized to brainstorm and capture the development of our second Thunderclap Campaign.  We'll be applying everything we learned from The First Thunderclap Campaign

For those of you who don't know what a Thunderclap is:
Thunderclap is an application used to send out a unified message through multiple social media platforms at the exact same time - the "Thunderclap".  This is a social media marketing strategy that focuses on "social reach" - i.e. Friends on Facebook or Followers on Twitter. 

The goal is to solicit as many people as possible to support the campaign.  By supporting, the users allow the Thunderclap app to 'post on their behalf'.  Once the campaign is supported by at least 100%, the message will be deployed through all supporters to all of their friends and followers at the same time.

For those of you who don't know me:
My name is Brian Falther and I've been part of the BitShares community since very close to the beginning - I even mined PTS in bytemaster's Coyote Pool!  I'm passionate about BitShares and I'm here to put some energy towards the grassroots marketing efforts.  I'm also a member of Nullstreet - where the backend conversation for this campaign has been brewing for the past few weeks.

Any questions, please feel free to post here or shoot me a PM.  I'll continue to provide updates with where we're at in this process along with some requests for help, so stay tuned and follow along!