Author Topic: Updates From Adam  (Read 7924 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5% .. welcome back ..

do you have some documentation of the demo? is it possible to see it in action?

lzr1900

welcome aboard. +5%

Offline gyhy

• View Profile

Offline ak

• View Profile
Hey Guys,

Sorry that I haven’t been active on the forums over the past few weeks.

My team and I have been heads down, aggressively preparing for our recent demo out in CA. We had an awesome week out in California, meeting with legislators regarding our BitShares based voting system and networking with voting registrars and officials alike. Our demo went extremely well. We met some serious resistance from established players in the industry, confirming that implementing our voting solution in legitimate elections is a long term play. The good news is that we definitely made a splash and are continuing to attract all sorts of attention.

Now that crunch time is over, we are really excited to shift our focus to helping BitShares improve all aspects of our marketing, particularly with respect to our online presence and user acquisition methods. I’m an experienced internet marketer with Will as my padawan in training (don’t worry, he actually has a degree in marketing). We’d like nothing more than to work with the community to establish short term priorities and coordinate to avoid duplication of our efforts.

I’ll be actively watching this thread for your feedback and hope to get caught up to speed quickly.

linkedin.com/in/adamkalebernest/