Author Topic: FYI: relative asks/bids available in the CLI [update: commands available-0.4.27]  (Read 1417 times)

Offline vikram

New operations such as this are still under development and not enabled in BTS. New features will be introduced in the official release notes when they are enabled.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
honest .. I couldn't try it yet .. but it seems that the 0.4.27 hard fork is required .. so we are not there yet :( false alarm ..
I apologize

Offline Markus

• View Profile
Is this not active in the current version or am I using it the wrong way?

I type this:
wallet_market_submit_relative_bid myaccountname "1" BTS "0.99" USD

and get a few pages of error messages starting with this:

Code: [Select]
10 assert_exception: Assert Exception
eval_state._current_state->get_head_block_num() >= BTS_V0_4_27_FORK_BLOCK_NUM:
{}

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Probably someone is already using it in BitCNY market
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
delegate (locked) >>> help wallet_market_submit_relative_ask
Usage:
wallet_market_submit_relative_ask <from_account_name> <sell_quantity> <sell_quantity_symbol> <relative_ask_price> <ask_price_symbol> [limit_ask_price]   Used to place a request to sell a quantity of assets at a price specified in another asset
Used to place a request to sell a quantity of assets at a price specified in another asset

Parameters:
  from_account_name (account_name, required): the account that will provide funds for the ask
  sell_quantity (string, required): the quantity of items you would like to sell
  sell_quantity_symbol (asset_symbol, required): the type of items you would like to sell
  relative_ask_price (string, required): the relative price per unit sold.
  ask_price_symbol (asset_symbol, required): the type of asset you would like to be paid
  limit_ask_price (string, optional, defaults to ""): the minimum price per unit sold.

Returns:
  transaction_record

aliases: relative_ask

and

delegate (locked) >>> help wallet_market_submit_relative_bid
Usage:
wallet_market_submit_relative_bid <from_account_name> <quantity> <quantity_symbol> <relative_price> <base_symbol> [limit_price]   Used to place a request to buy a quantity of assets at a price specified in another asset
Used to place a request to buy a quantity of assets at a price specified in another asset

Parameters:
  from_account_name (account_name, required): the account that will provide funds for the bid
  quantity (string, required): the quantity of items you would like to buy
  quantity_symbol (asset_symbol, required): the type of items you would like to buy
  relative_price (string, required): the price relative to the feed you would like to pay
  base_symbol (asset_symbol, required): the type of asset you would like to pay with
  limit_price (string, optional, defaults to ""): the limit on what you are willing to pay

Returns:
  transaction_record

aliases: relative_bid
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 08:25:58 am by xeroc »