Author Topic: See you guys in late January - Newsletter Rough Ready  (Read 1780 times)

Offline GaltReport

The NullStreet crew finished the rough draft of their newsletter.  To give you an idea of the detail, it's 15 pages long through Google Docs.  I'm waiting for Method-X to give me the final thumbs up and it'll be shipped to Stan and Cass.  Method-X will handle any last minute edits and it will be combined with Stan's article. This newsletter will be sent out by Stan to our current mailing list and hopefully pushed hard through social media.

I already notified I3 and Nullstreet, I'm leaving for an extended vacation that will keep me out of contact until the end of January. I never had a 'no laptop' vacation, I'm excited about the prospect. Bags are packed, just waiting for the final ok. Any leads that come my way during that time with be sent to the marketing guys each night.   I hope everyone enjoys reading it as much as all of us enjoyed writing it.  So much to look forward to in 2015!

Thank You.

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Awesome work hpenvy! Vacation well deserved. :)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
 +5% thanks so much for all the hard work, all you guys.  Have a great holiday!

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Thanks for all great work and have a nice holiday.
Don't forget to comeback  :)

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
 +5% Have a great vacation! You've done fantastic work these last few weeks!

So much going on in marketing right now and I see LiteCoin looks like it's dipping below a $100 million and looking vulnerable.

I hope we can get the NullStreet guys a decent budget ASAP & let us see what they're capable of with some decent funds in the next few months.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 05:04:31 am by Empirical1.1 »

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
The NullStreet crew finished the rough draft of their newsletter.  To give you an idea of the detail, it's 15 pages long through Google Docs.  I'm waiting for Method-X to give me the final thumbs up and it'll be shipped to Stan and Cass.  Method-X will handle any last minute edits and it will be combined with Stan's article. This newsletter will be sent out by Stan to our current mailing list and hopefully pushed hard through social media.

I already notified I3 and Nullstreet, I'm leaving for an extended vacation that will keep me out of contact until the end of January. I never had a 'no laptop' vacation, I'm excited about the prospect. Bags are packed, just waiting for the final ok. Any leads that come my way during that time with be sent to the marketing guys each night.   I hope everyone enjoys reading it as much as all of us enjoyed writing it.  So much to look forward to in 2015!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 04:45:46 am by hpenvy »
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work