Author Topic: Delegate Proposal: Mobile Wallet - elmato  (Read 14760 times)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline roadscape

My wallet is a bit janky right now when it comes to voting, but it worked. :D Good luck!
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
adding you to my slate

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
Voted.  Keep up the good work!

Offline markt

• Have you passed through this night?
    • View Profile
Seriously you guys are a no brainier.  Coming in here with a working mobile wallet and located in great area.

Agreed!

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I'm thinking (hoping) that once they fix the vote function on the new client, voting changes will occur with more speed. It's kind of embarrassing that this takes so long to vote in a delegate like this, but just like Matt608, you will accumulate enough votes over time. Please vote for this guy!

I was helping out with a guy who lost all his balance after voting .
It finally got out , but it was really scary for him .

That always scares me whenever I vote. 'Please come back, please come back...'

We definitely need to vote el mato in though. I don't like getting my stake out of storage frequently though either, not that I'm voting with much. I will vote for el mato though!

This is so true. Visually seeing your balance disappear and waiting for you balance to come back can be gut wrenching.

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
I'm thinking (hoping) that once they fix the vote function on the new client, voting changes will occur with more speed. It's kind of embarrassing that this takes so long to vote in a delegate like this, but just like Matt608, you will accumulate enough votes over time. Please vote for this guy!

That always scares me whenever I vote. 'Please come back, please come back...'

We definitely need to vote el mato in though. I don't like getting my stake out of storage frequently though either, not that I'm voting with much. I will vote for el mato though!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 08:17:58 am by Empirical1.1 »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

sumantso

Can't vote, need client to be fixed.

I am afraid to even run the wallet. Thankfully, my vote is puny as not to register eitherway.

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Can't vote, need client to be fixed.

Offline thistome

• View Profile

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Is this how we support people?

El mato showed up here with a working mobile wallet and a plan to develop it. He has sadly only received .061% approval. Instead of working on catchy slogans and marketing gimmicks about how the block chain is hiring perhaps we should actually hire him?

Or should we just save him some time and trouble and provide this link to him http://nxt.org/developers/

His application is still only a little more than a week old. As long as the votes are steadily increasing then he will get voted in soon enough. Bitshares voters are really slow, that's just the way it works.