Author Topic: BitShares course?  (Read 2864 times)

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
Great opportunity to reach out to existing crypto related courses and hopefully inject some of our ideas. Great job.

Offline nz

• View Profile
"There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose"

Offline nz

• View Profile
Should we create for BitShares something similar to?

The Bitcoin Basics - Udemy
https://www.udemy.com/the-bitcoin-course

Thats is a great idea. This would answer a lot of questions for people who dont understand what it is and how to use it.  +5% +5%
... with an obvious link from the main website.
"There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose"

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

charleshoskinson

I'm creating some bitshares content for my udemy course update; however, this is a single lecture. You guys would really benefit from a full course first covering the economics behind bitshares, how to use the software, and what still needs to be done. Good content doesn't broadcast, it creates a group forming network that rapidly evolves the information.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline abelljefrry

+5% Yes please!
Need a designer for your project? Hire me! I accept BTS as payment :)

View my BitShares design portfolio here : bit.ly/BitSharesPortfolio

Offline testz

Should we create for BitShares something similar to?

The Bitcoin Basics - Udemy
https://www.udemy.com/the-bitcoin-course