Author Topic: No creating of UIAs possible in the moment?  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
I heard they aren't enabled at the moment but there's a release coming out in the near future with UIA features enabled.  Can't remember where I read that, on the forum somewhere.

Current UIA system is still in place and operating. It may or may not be broken in the GUI though.

how do i have to understand the () or the [] in the consol? I tried it here but couldn't bring it to work :D

Offline vikram

I heard they aren't enabled at the moment but there's a release coming out in the near future with UIA features enabled.  Can't remember where I read that, on the forum somewhere.

Current UIA system is still in place and operating. It may or may not be broken in the GUI though.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange

i don't understand. hundreds of them already exists. i think we missunderstand us.

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
I tried 0.4.26 and 0.4.27.1 but was not possible to create user issued asset at all. I can click on the create button the whole day, nothing happens. I saw the last days UIAs are still created so is this my personal problem or is here a problem in the GUI?