Author Topic: 安卓版bts手机钱包测试报告(Translation:Test result for Android BTS wallet)  (Read 7236 times)

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
@cn-members, thanks for the quick translation!!

@small BMW 2014
Thanks for the app review, we are aware of the bugs+enhancements you mention and they will be fixed in next releases.

30 bitCNY has been sent to you address BTSEjZpZX4etq7Xy1pSeUMFfFjj3wAGYiRoW as a tip and for you test send/receive.

Thanks!

Offline 小宝马2014

• View Profile
  • BitShares: xbm
多谢,志愿者激励计划资助200bts,望继续更新···+5%+5%+5%+5%+5%

谢谢,能为比特股做点实事觉得很开心。

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
Hi @small BMW 2014.
I'm one of the developers of the mobile wallet.

Im finding your review very helpful.
Could you please hand me an English version? (I read it using google translate and there are thing that I couldn't understand)

Thanks!

incoming
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
Hi @small BMW 2014.
I'm one of the developers of the mobile wallet.

Im finding your review very helpful.
Could you please hand me an English version? (I read it using google translate and there are thing that I couldn't understand)

Thanks!

Offline Snail

• View Profile
  • BitShares: snail

Offline newtree

• View Profile
    • HelloBTS
  • BitShares: newtree
多谢,志愿者激励计划资助200bts,望继续更新···+5%+5%+5%+5%+5%
BTS ID:newtree/baicai 
微信公众号:hellobts
网站:www.hellobts.com

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
好东西,只是担心手机上能存那么多的区块吗,另外能否保证私钥安全。
私钥是保存在你手机上的,区块是存在云端,这个是分离的

Offline h99t1

• View Profile
好东西,只是担心手机上能存那么多的区块吗,另外能否保证私钥安全。

Offline jckj

• View Profile
不错,等稳定了,能随意定制了就方便使用了,未来至少像成为移动支付是买进了很大的一步。

Offline 00021906

• View Profile

Offline 小宝马2014

• View Profile
有什么不对的,或者大家有发现新的问题,都贴出来,相信手机钱包能很快正式发布了。

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile

Offline 小宝马2014

• View Profile
安卓BTS手机钱包测试结果

我从钱包的整体来看我认为是问题的,仅做参考。包括界面风格/软件设计等。有些是我觉得可优化的,有的是bug.
1)打开钱包的启动页面,会看到由黑屏到splash页,splash页现实几秒后跳转到首页,跳转过程偶尔会现黑屏(手机性能差或者多开一些软件在后台更容易看到)
2)二维码扫描界面,照搬网上的开源代码,风格原始粗糙,横屏扫描,下面的文字都没改,还是条形码(注:二维码的别名就是二维条码),建议可以参考支付宝的扫一扫,改改界面工作量不高。好的界面也是很重要的,毕竟是第一感受。
3)从二维码界面返回不需要弹dialog对话框,用户还要点击确定,多余操作。直接弹toast提示就可以,或者不需要提示。
4)发送支付页,填写地址可以手动输入和从地址页选择。
   4.1  手动输入弹出输入法后,点击返回键目前的结果是关闭输入法并返回到上一页,这是不对的,正常应该只是关闭输入法,不需要返回上一页或其他操作。应用中弹出输入法的都有这个问题,不再重复。
   4.2  点击地址页图标进入地址页后,点击返回键无反应,只能标题栏的图标退出。还有这个页面应该有添加地址功能把,对地址进行编辑操作。

4.3  数量输入,可以对数字格式化一下,如1,000,000
5)接收页,输入金额后生成二维码不成功,一直显示正在载入,也无法退出,最后只能强制退出。
6)从菜单进入地址本,还是没有添加地址的功能。点击返回键直接退出应用,会有点莫名其妙,而且也有误操作返回。建议退出应用时给予提示,如再次返回退出应用的toast提示。建议退出前都回到主页,统一从主页界面退出。同理如货币/账户/备份钱包/恢复钱包页面返回时都有这样都问题。

未测试的包括发送交易,接收交易。我没有bitcny等资产,如果大家能够给我发送一点,我愿意继续完成交易测试,账户:BTSEjZpZX4etq7Xy1pSeUMFfFjj3wAGYiRoW。备份钱包功能/恢复钱包功能也没有测试逻辑是否正确。

感想:这个钱包意义非常重大,手机钱包的作用也不言而喻,它会给比特股的起飞插上翅膀。虽然目前功能简单(有核心功能了),还有很多地方待优化,但是已经迈出了很重要的一步,相信在众多粉丝的支持下,钱包会越来越好,比特股会越来越有希望。

Translation :

Test result for Android BTS wallet

Some of the issues here are GUI design problem that can be optimized , some are bugs that need to be fixed .

1 ) When you first open the wallet , black screens often occurs between the splash screen . ( you are more likely to

experience this if you have a less advanced cellphone or you have opened bunch of software in the background )

2 ) The QR code scanner is a copy of an open source code on the internet , it uses a landscape mode screen to scan , it's
inconvenient . I suggest you study some other projects to improve the interface .

3 ) There no need to pop up a dialog and let the user click a button when they exit from the QR code interface . You can
just pop up a bubble dialog or no dialog at all .

4 ) 
4.1 When there is a need for input methods , if I hit the " < " on the left corner on top  , it would return to the last page .
Can't it just close the input methods first ? If there is a input method keyboard , when I hit < , the keyboard should exit first , then when I hit < again
it can return to the last page .

4.2 No address adding in address page .
4.3 There should be some formatting for the amount number , like 1000000 change to 1,000,000 .

5 ) The "receive" page , when I inputted the amount it couldn't generate a QR code , it kept telling me loading , and it
couldn't be closed . I just had to force it to close the program.

6 ) There is not a function to add addresses in the address book . And when I hit the "return" on the android tray , the program closed .
It's a design flaw . It should be returned to the last page or the main page .

The function that I haven't tested yet : send , revieve . I don't have BitCNY and other assets , I'll continue the

transaction tests if someone can fund me a little . My account : BTSEjZpZX4etq7Xy1pSeUMFfFjj3wAGYiRoW . I haven't tested
the backup and restore of the wallet also .

My feelings : This wallet is significant to BTS . It will boost BTS . Although there are still more to improve , but this

is a big step . I believe that this wallet will be better and better by our support , and there are more hope for BTS now.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 04:19:22 am by cn-members »