Author Topic: 举最易懂的例子说明什么是内盘的卖空(The easiest way to explain shorting USD )  (Read 2263 times)

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
+5%人才啊,原来short是这么回事。
是的
很现实结合起来就很好理解了

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
 +5%人才啊,原来short是这么回事。
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
      你和你朋友一起去嫖,你看中一个500元价位的小姐,可是你发现自己没有带钱,于是你拿一条5斤重的金链(价值1000元)抵押给你朋友,你朋友把500元给了小姐,正准备爽的时候,突然有人对你说,我给你1000元,你这个小姐让给我吧。你同意了,然后你500元还给你朋友,金链还回给你了,你还赚了500.如果别人只愿意出300元,你就要再问别人借200来还你朋友的500元了,这时你就损失200元了。这就是short....
      所以内盘的short,是要双倍抵押的,1000元只能抵押500元,而你一开始是拿不到钱的,钱已经给了小姐了,所以不要再问为什么我short了得不到bitcny....

Translation:
Forum member : the most easy way to explain shorts
You want to spend the night with a 500 USD hooker . But you realized that you didn't have any money on you .
So , you gave your 1000 USD worth of gold chain to your friend as collateral . Your friend then gave 500 USD to the hooker.

When you wanted to have fun with the hooker , someone said : I'll give you 1000 USD , you pass this hooker to me .
You agreed , and you pay back 500 USD to your friend and get the gold chain back . Thus , you have 500 USD profit .

If this someone just wanted to offer you 300USD for the hooker , then you'll have to get an extra 200USD in order
to pay back your friend in full amount . Thus , you lost 200 USD . This is short ....

So, there is a double collateral for shorts , and you can't get the BitUSD you shorted because it already give to the hooker. So don't ask me again " why I can't get BitUSD after I shorted ... " .

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 05:26:40 am by cn-members »