Author Topic: 100% developer delegate proposal: valzav.payroll.testz  (Read 7421 times)

Offline jamesc

I already voted for you but I voting again!  ok, joking I'm posting again!

Offline roadscape

Somehow I hadn't voted for you yet. I've used your web wallet code to guide me. Thank you for your contributions! :)
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline onceuponatime

Thank you to all of you who voted, but this seems to be not enough - currently my delegate is at position #141 with 1.4% votes.
My financial situation seems to be worsening - several days ago I've received the last pay check from I3, I've payed ~$1000 for delegate registration, so it's going to take two weeks to break even. Also $2,000 delegate payroll at current BTS price is much lower than my monthly expenses, so eventually I need to eat up from BTS stake - this is the last thing I want to do being bullish on BTS, having at least one delegate would decrease the rate I spend my stake, so I hope to survive until the time delegate salary catches up my expenses rate.
Please help me to promote this post in other languages/communities.

I'll vote for you on monday.

Reminder for Dan (because I know you have ten million things on your mind).

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
going to add you to my slate on the next update .. probably today

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thank you to all of you who voted, but this seems to be not enough - currently my delegate is at position #141 with 1.4% votes.
My financial situation seems to be worsening - several days ago I've received the last pay check from I3, I've payed ~$1000 for delegate registration, so it's going to take two weeks to break even. Also $2,000 delegate payroll at current BTS price is much lower than my monthly expenses, so eventually I need to eat up from BTS stake - this is the last thing I want to do being bullish on BTS, having at least one delegate would decrease the rate I spend my stake, so I hope to survive until the time delegate salary catches up my expenses rate.

yes a chinese post would be indeed good  +5%

maybe cn-members could help you for chinese community
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Voted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline markt

• Have you passed through this night?
    • View Profile
Hope this works out, will vote for you!

Offline oldman

• View Profile

As will I.

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Thanks for your hard work. To you and anyone else who depends on this financially, hang in there a little longer. The solution is to increase the market cap and, with it, the delegate payments. This can only happen when we have a functional client and can refer people to it. Once it's built, the value will increase again.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline valzav

• View Profile

Offline boombastic

• View Profile
    • AngelShares Explorer
will vote for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://bitshares.dacplay.org/r/boombastic
Support My Witness: mr.agsexplorer
BTC: 1Bb6V1UStz45QMAamjaX8rDjsnQnBpHvE8