Author Topic: Which centralized exchange is the most trusted among the btsx community?  (Read 2688 times)

Offline bitsharesfan

• View Profile
Cryptsy, a little bit expensive but never had any problem with them.

Cryptsy is also a exchange that did not honor any snapshots in the past for holders. While this didn't affect me I can't support a exchange that doesn't support us.

I like bct38 myself other then their FB login.
I agree

merockstar

I was a bter forever because btc38 requires facebook.

but i finally bit the bullet, revived my dead facebook, and gave it a shot.

btc38 is actually pretty good. instant bitcoin deposits. better bts volume. I don't like that I have to have facebook. but that's the only thing I don't like. I think I'm going to use them more often though.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile

Cryptsy is also a exchange that did not honor any snapshots in the past for holders. While this didn't affect me I can't support a exchange that doesn't support us.

I spoke with people quite a while ago who'd withdrawn from Cryptsy in excess of their balance and ended up with a negative balance there.  Given that, I don't trust that them.  I use bter, because btc38 required Facebook last I checked.  I also withdraw pretty much as soon as my orders fill.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso

Offline bitsharesfan

• View Profile

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
It's better to never trust an exchange ;) Buy your coins and withdraw them.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I think I trust btc38 the most, followed closely by bter. Then come cryptsy and poloniex.

Offline optictopic

• View Profile
I am using Poloniex and it seems that they process my small deposits quickly but large deposits can take days.  Is there some kind of threshold deposits that is unstated. What is anyones experience with other exchanges?