Author Topic: Design proposal : The colorful approaches of on-chain games  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Maybe on-chain games could be implemented by users when BTS scripting becomes available.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I killed so much time with this game at work.....

and you know what, when I saw the screen shot I had to give it a few swings

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Sic Bo is one of the simplest form of an on-chain game . However this kind of game would be boring , even though some people
mentioned the model of two dice combined ---- still boring .

The following idea came from member "navigator" .

Turn the random number approach into "penguin swing" . "penguin swing" was a popular flash game years ago , I wonder how many people can still remember .

You can play it here :  http://apps.bdimg.com/store/static/kvt/02c1fc2c842609a7171ae16a1d0b2097.swf

In this game , the motion of hitting a  penguin is decided by the player , and how far the penguin would be hit is depended majorly on luck .
In PLAY , how far the penguin will be hit can be determined by the random number , then the game can construct the process of the hit and the
flying path of the penguin to show to the user . It looks like you're predicting how far another individual can hit next time .

We can think of more ideas from this one and see that on-chain games can be colourful , despite with the same core technology , on-chain games can be very entertaining with different approaches.

Posted by Logxing : https://playtalk.org/index.php?topic=29.msg97
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.