Author Topic: The summary for the progress of Bitshares in 2014  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
just wanted to point out you misspelled BitShares on the 3rd paragraph of the 2nd point.

"3)The performance of market pegged assets are getting better
Market pegged assets are the most important features of Bitshars ."

Also there could be another line break between point 4 and 5.
On point five "..Toast gave up a 15K USD/month salary to joint the Bitshares team . He is also a developer who has revealed his identity.." shouldn't it be join instead of joint?

Point 6.
"In order to that , you’ll need professional marketing teams ." I guess it's missing "do" so it would be "In order to do that..." Correct me if im wrong^^

Point 7
"You can build a anonymous gateway". Should be "an" instead of "a" i think.

And really nice job to keep people updated^^

Edit: Could you give more info about www.tradebts.com? Apparently is in chinese and I can't understand it. And wow i didn't know Yunbi used an asset from the BitShares platform for tipping!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 11:40:56 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline nz

• View Profile
Not only is this really well done, its really helpful for people catching up.
Good job  +5% +5%
"There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose"

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline onceuponatime

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
hugecoffee have brought us a review about the progress of BitShares in 2014, including the progress in China. He also talked about what can we expect about BitShares in 2015.
http://www.aboutbts.com/2014/12/summary-for-bts-in-2014.html
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.