Author Topic: Coindesk: Crypto 2.0. 2015 - Turning Bitcoin Theory into Big Business  (Read 2243 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i say it is improvement!

In the past we got not mentioned at all.

I disagree. This article was another missed opportunity. Any time there is press about blockchain tech, and other projects are mentioned, BitShares should be in the conversation.

I have voted, and will continue to vote for Marketing delegates at 100% pay, and would gladly vote for a PR delegate as well.

I think this project's success/failure hinges on it's communication strategy - which up until this point has either been incomplete or non-existent at times.

Communication is now the primary focus of my attention.   So expect things to change for the better.

Yup thats great, but IMO we need a 100% PR delegate for this purposes also (Press relations and contacts)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I would look to incentivise hpenvy a bit and MethodX.
hpenvy was pretty relentless, made lots of contacts, I think he can start to build relationships too and with Method, that should be a good team in terms of contacting & getting some decent press coverage.

I agree from what TurkeyLeg said, we need HPEnvy as our 100% payrate PR delegate.  (He did not say HPEnvy, I am saying HPEnvy)

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
I would look to incentivise hpenvy a bit and MethodX.
hpenvy was pretty relentless, made lots of contacts, I think he can start to build relationships too and with Method, that should be a good team in terms of contacting & getting some decent press coverage.

Offline Average Guy on Street

• View Profile
 I agree. The latest blog entries have been great to read! Definitely fuelling my enthusiasm for Bitshares :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TurkeyLeg

i say it is improvement!

I disagree. This article was another missed opportunity. Any time there is press about blockchain tech, and other projects are mentioned, BitShares should be in the conversation.

I have voted, and will continue to vote for Marketing delegates at 100% pay, and would gladly vote for a PR delegate as well.

I think this project's success/failure hinges on it's communication strategy - which up until this point has either been incomplete or non-existent at times.

Communication is now the primary focus of my attention.   So expect things to change for the better.

You have my full support Bytemaster. Thank you. Your blog  has been excellent, btw.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 01:52:55 am by TurkeyLeg »

Offline bytemaster

i say it is improvement!

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

TurkeyLeg

i say it is improvement!

« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 11:24:33 pm by TurkeyLeg »

Offline matador123

• View Profile
I cringe to think that people who have potentially never heard of us before are being directed to the current Bitshares.org site

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
i say it is improvement!

TurkeyLeg

http://www.coindesk.com/crypto-2-0-2015-turning-bitcoin-theory-big-business/

This article includes paragraph-long descriptions of several 2.0 projects and quotes numerous individuals in the crypto community.

What it doesn't include is anything about Bitshares other than a one-line mention...

What is it, in the community's opinion, that prevented us from getting a quote in this article? Why is it that BitShares gets glossed over while other projects get paragraphs of free press?