Author Topic: Blackwave Labs(黑潮实验室)/Excoin(是币交中心) Delegate Proposal  (Read 29852 times)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Ok great, now you all can bug them for transparency. I will too but it is all the voters' job

Maybe you can shed some light on the significance of the wraper and major demands for constructing one so those programmers out there would bring more pressure on blackwave .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Ok great, now you all can bug them for transparency. I will too but it is all the voters' job
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

lzr1900

Once they make back their initial investment
Seems they have already claim their registration fee back.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
They said they're working on it and would rather keep coding rather than address complaints. They will push their API wrapper when it is ready.
Every 100% delegate should communicate with the community regularly.rather keep coding than address "complaints" was not an excuse.

+5%

lzr1900

They said they're working on it and would rather keep coding rather than address complaints. They will push their API wrapper when it is ready.
Every 100% delegate should communicate with the community regularly.rather keep coding than address "complaints" was not an excuse.

Offline toast

• View Profile
They did, they forgot to use wallet_publish_version though
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

lzr1900

at least they should upgrade their BTS version.
damn.

Offline toast

• View Profile

Once they make back their initial investment we can start pushing for more transparency, right now they are still in the red based on me telling them that they would get voted in for writing an API wrapper.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline toast

• View Profile

sumantso

Time to demand some responses?

@toast - are you in touch?

lzr1900

:( >:( >:(
I can't find a single word about bitshares on blackwavelabs
Very suspect.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
How do you prove you are from Blackwave?

Toast vouched.

As the number of delegates grow we would need a proper method of vetting and auditing them, maybe even get a couple of partial delegates for that.

Currently I believe they are working on the wrapper which would take approx. 2 months and they will open source it. After that it depends if they have a plan. If they continue to have a delegate after that at the minimum we would request a *powered by BitShares tag on their website (as Yunbi has agreed to do).

That is a valid general need!  +5%

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
It's strange that I couldn't even find one single word about BTS on your websites or twitter, not to mention any gratitude about the fund support from BTS community.

I too think you could make some mention of BitShares, you have a paid position within the community, thanks to the community. I see you mention Nubits a few times, I don't have any problem with that but the least Blackwave Labs could do is making some mention of BitShares as apparently it has somewhat of an important role on your project
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

sumantso

Toast vouched.

As the number of delegates grow we would need a proper method of vetting and auditing them, maybe even get a couple of partial delegates for that.

Currently I believe they are working on the wrapper which would take approx. 2 months and they will open source it. After that it depends if they have a plan. If they continue to have a delegate after that at the minimum we would request a *powered by BitShares tag on their website (as Yunbi has agreed to do).