Author Topic: How to vote for delegates?  (Read 1403 times)

Offline hrossik

• View Profile
Thanks for help, I was confused with the column "Future Votes", which stated something different than what I specified in the Delegates section.

Selecting delegates + vote as delegates recommended did what expected. It just wasn't clear before doing so.
BTS: hr0550

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
There is a section with proposals here...

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=61.0

I agree BitSharesblocks is awesome. Maybe in future it would be nice if each delegate had a short description or link when you clicked on them as well as perhaps the next 100 in line on that site.

Regards voting, someone else can explain it better. I tend to go to delegate page and push 'clear selection' or something to that effect. Then I select the delegates I like. Then I choose Vote option in my account, then I select Update Vote, with the selection being set to 'Vote All' I think that does the trick.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:35:13 am by Empirical1.1 »

Offline hrossik

• View Profile
Hi everybody,

for almost half a year I've been very excited about bitshares and I've been following the discussions on the forum regularly, but so far I haven't been able to make my vote. I am ashamed about it, but during the last days I've been trying to make it up. However, I found out, that I don't really know how!

"Vote as my delegates recommended" is a nice perk, but I also want to vote for some selected delegates, I feel confident about. I have selected them in the section of GUI client Delegates\My Votes. But the list of delegates displayed as "future votes" in the section My account\Vote is inconsistent with the selection I made.

Can you please explain how to vote for my selection (which is <101) with the rest of my votes going to those delegates, that are recommended by the ones I selected?

I feel very silly that I don't know how to vote, but I think that the mistake is not on my side. The section about delegates is clear, but My account\Vote should be more user friendly. I tried our wiki, but it is not very helpful.

I also love this page http://www.bitsharesblocks.com/delegates, but what I am missing there is the proposals. It's hard to find them here on the forum.
BTS: hr0550