Author Topic: Making Sales for BitShares  (Read 2807 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Apple doesn't pump APPL, they pump macbooks.
Likewise, we should be advertising our BitUSD, BitEUR, BitGold, and low-cost decentralized currency/commodity exchange which also pays you high interest as you securely store your counterparty-free BitAssets on the blockchain.

you nailed it IMO
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline onceuponatime

Not sure why Apple would pump the stock of some obscure petroleum company;)

Now AAPL on the other hand would be a more plausible stock for Apple to pump, but you're right, rather than doing that they just sell their Macbooks, iPhones, and iPads.

Likewise, we should be advertising our BitUSD, BitEUR, BitGold, and low-cost decentralized currency/commodity exchange which also pays you high interest as you securely store your counterparty-free BitAssets on the blockchain.

I get the feeling that there are not even very many posters on this forum who even own any bitAssets themselves. I don't see very much liquidity in the bitGOLD and bitSILVER markets, that's for sure.

It is going to ring false recommending to others to buy bitAssets when you don't hold any yourselves. It would help liquidity a lot if everyone would buy and hold at least a little  bitUSD, bitCNY, bitGOLD and bitSILVER. It would look good on Coimarketcap too.

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag

Not sure why Apple would pump the stock of some obscure petroleum company;)

Now AAPL on the other hand would be a more plausible stock for Apple to pump, but you're right, rather than doing that they just sell their Macbooks, iPhones, and iPads.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 07:16:12 am by arhag »

Offline RenaudGagne

• View Profile
Yes. Promote our services and products. Apple doesn't pump APPL, they pump macbooks.
I agree and here is what I have to say:
Go educate people about them.

Take an angle, any of them, write an ebook, shoot a video or write a guestpost about it.

It will attract early adopters, exchanges, devs. All the things we need to grow our network of talents and users.

As a community we have to be prossumer and create content, code, video, press releases, etc.

Many of you are already doing it and I thank you for it.

2015 is going to be EPIC.

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
+ 5%
I also feel bitshares is like our stock. And only our service can pump the share price. We now do too much to encourage people buy shares, but we do not have even a good service.   

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Bitassets and User issued assets.......don't forget about the role they can play to a gateway.

TurkeyLeg

BitShares Bulls, remember that the success of BitAssets automatically increases the value of BitShares - Bitcoin and XPY speculation is bullshit, and we don't need to do business their way because we actually have products.

We need to sell our products.
What are our products?
Our Products are BitAssets.

Who wants BitAssets?
Hint ... It's not the people with USD.

Tl;dr - Pushing BitShares is exactly like pushing Bitcoin, it's not right, it's selfish, and it doesn't make sense for the people of the world, and it won't make sense to push BitShares until BTS is primed to become the world currency, and that won't happen until we soak up the world's value through BitAssets.

Let's sell BitAssets!

Your comments today have been on point and I enthusiastically agree with your direction.     +5%

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
To promote our product, we should know real facts of the product.
So, can someone tell how much is the average APR of bitUSD?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
I agree wholeheartedly with OP
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
The service is interest on your bitUSD, privacy, security, etc. Not leveraged trades.

The interest, privacy, and security gets bought and sold with each traded BitAsset in the marketplace, so it is part of the product.  The service is distributed escrow and order matching for a fee.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 02:17:49 am by Carpet Ride »
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Yes. Promote our services and products. Apple doesn't pump APPL, they pump macbooks.

We need stocks and bonds and we may not be competitive against forex where you can leverage 100:1 to 500:1 and its one pip spread which may be as low as 1 cent and we are at 3 cents.

The service is interest on your bitUSD, privacy, security, etc. Not leveraged trades.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

We need stocks and bonds and we may not be competitive against forex where you can leverage 100:1 to 500:1 and its one pip spread which may be as low as 1 cent and we are at 3 cents.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
BitShares Bulls, remember that the success of BitAssets automatically increases the value of BitShares - Bitcoin and XPY speculation is bullshit, and we don't need to do business their way because we actually have products.

We need to sell our products.
What are our products?
Our Products are BitAssets.

Who wants BitAssets?
Hint ... It's not the people with USD.

Tl;dr - Pushing BitShares is exactly like pushing Bitcoin, it's not right, it's selfish, and it doesn't make sense for the people of the world, and it won't make sense to push BitShares until BTS is primed to become the world currency, and that won't happen until we soak up the world's value through BitAssets.

Let's sell BitAssets!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 01:40:18 am by Carpet Ride »
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.