Author Topic: Max Keiser about BitShares  (Read 4289 times)

Offline yellowecho

I'd be interested in working with others to provide podcast content.  I have good mics and stuff and could read content if others are interested in collaborating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I think we need a paid PR & media delegate that contacts their show in a professional manner.

IMO Max Wright is doing an absolutely stellar job with BitSharesTV!  If he continues what he's doing the publicity will be inevitable.  I think he said he's going to run for a delegate position soon too.

I will definitely vote for him! He's a fantastic communicator.

I personally think the 20-30 minute video's are too long for a lot of people, besides us to watch and I'd like to see him try some punchier 3-8 minute videos. People have short attention spans and I think these would get more views and interest.

I also wouldn't mind someone trying a 5 minute weekly BitShares News show. I think a lot of people would watch that. The interesting news and events of the last week packed into 5 minutes as well as referencing real world events that have an impact on BitShares (BitStamp, bail-in/inflation/negative interest rate news etc.)

+5%

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
I think we need a paid PR & media delegate that contacts their show in a professional manner.

IMO Max Wright is doing an absolutely stellar job with BitSharesTV!  If he continues what he's doing the publicity will be inevitable.  I think he said he's going to run for a delegate position soon too.

I will definitely vote for him! He's a fantastic communicator.

I personally think the 20-30 minute video's are too long for a lot of people, besides us to watch and I'd like to see him try some punchier 3-8 minute videos. People have short attention spans and I think these would get more views and interest.

I also wouldn't mind someone trying a 5 minute weekly BitShares News show. I think a lot of people would watch that. The interesting news and events of the last week packed into 5 minutes as well as referencing real world events that have an impact on BitShares (BitStamp, bail-in/inflation/negative interest rate news etc.)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 06:59:57 am by Empirical1.1 »

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
I was wondering what it would cost to bribe Max. If he's smart and he gets it, then maybe tips would be appreciated instead.

It's also likely that he knows exactly what BitShares is. His trading/financial background means he's probably the journalist that would be interested in and understand Market Pegged Assets the most.

If I was Max though, I would wait till 1.0 and BitAssets are easy to use with some utility before trying to explain them to a mainstream audience. I would love to have Max Wright on there with BM.

Having said that I think Max Wright's videos should be sub five minutes, faster paced and harder hitting, the 20 minute interviews have limited appeal imo. But he's a great communicator of difficult concepts and always comes across personable and friendly.

Edit: And I doubt he could be bribed, he's very wealthy but flattery gets you everywhere, someone starting a  'MaxKeiser' delegate probably wouldn't go amiss & might grab his attention.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 03:04:38 am by Empirical1.1 »

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Maybe reach out to him on twitter and ask him if he wants 10 BitUSD? That might get him interested if you say its collateralized 300% by BitShares. He is often talking on his show about how these days everything is fictional without any collateral.

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
I was wondering what it would cost to bribe Max. If he's smart and he gets it, then maybe tips would be appreciated instead.

How is his own maxcoin and startcoin going? I haven't watched the two coins since I sold out.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
SHHH!! ;D  Keep Bitshares a secret so I can keep buying cheap BTS...before we really start to gain traction.  Don't tell Max about it.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
Toby says:
November 11, 2014 at 1:00 pm
“BitShares X does something bitcoin currently does not – implements a business model similar to existing banks or brokerages. BitSharesX creates BitUSD by lending it into existence backed by collateral, similar to modern banking.”

Then what’s the point?

Someone should reply to Toby. He has clearly misunderstood that. I can't seem to figure out how to leave a comment on that site. Maybe you need to be registered?

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
He is probably buying like mad :p

:D

:) That would actually be really smart on his part