Author Topic: Distribution At Block 32000 - MemoryCoin 2.0  (Read 71800 times)

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
I have 4 addresses in my PTS wallet, 3 of which have balances so I imported all 4 private keys into my MMC wallet. One corresponding MMC address shows a proper balance of 1:10 PTS:MMC, while the others do not appear to have any mined transactions.

The coins came from mining and purchases, 99% of which were generated before block 32000. Any guesses why some balances aren't showing properly?

The balances might be on your change addresses - try starting MC using your PS wallet - that should import all the keys for you.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
I am getting "0 active connections to memorycoin", what do I do?
Also, can you/ is it worth mining from the client?

Offline testz

I have 4 addresses in my PTS wallet, 3 of which have balances so I imported all 4 private keys into my MMC wallet. One corresponding MMC address shows a proper balance of 1:10 PTS:MMC, while the others do not appear to have any mined transactions.

The coins came from mining and purchases, 99% of which were generated before block 32000. Any guesses why some balances aren't showing properly?

Try to restart the MemoryCoin client.

Offline canth

• View Profile

Offline testz

I have gotten my MMC from using my PTS wallet. But now some MMC says "immature", when will these mature?

Very simple, point mouse to the transaction and it's will show you when it's will be mature.

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
I have gotten my MMC from using my PTS wallet. But now some MMC says "immature", when will these mature?

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
What is the minimum amount of protoshares in the private key when importing to mmc 2.0?

0.00000010 PTS = 0.00000001 MMC
That should be the minimum.

http://i.imgur.com/WbGDHQ4.png

you're running it under linux! Any how to !?

git clone https://github.com/memorycoin/memorycoin.git
cd memorycoin
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ..
make
src/qt/memorycoin-qt

profit.

join #memorycoin on freenode for questions
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 05:17:13 pm by donschoe »

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
What is the minimum amount of protoshares in the private key when importing to mmc 2.0?

1:10 basis - so if you have 10 ProtoShares, you'll receive 1 MemoryCoin. Fractional amounts will be awarded, but some lower limit may be enforced due to size constraints.

No lower limit was applied.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline bytemaster

FreeTrade... will you please solve the Wallet Syncing issue as it appears to affect both PTS and MemoryCoin 2.0 both of which you built.   I suspect that the fix for MemoryCoin will also help PTS.

It seems like PTS will start syncing within 30 minutes based upon latest reports.

Block 1 is 1.5MB - filled with PTS distribution balances! I think that's causing the syncing issues with MC - a lot of new miners trying to download the blockchain at the same time from a limited number of full nodes. I'll keep an eye out for any problems that may be related to PS though.

Any chance you could bundle the genesis block with the distributed binaries?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
There is no reward for those who have Memorycoin 1.0 (MEG) and has been actively involved with the votes?

Exchangeability in MMC?

:(

Yes, all balances as at 8820 in the original MemoryCoin blockchain will show up in Block 1.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
FreeTrade... will you please solve the Wallet Syncing issue as it appears to affect both PTS and MemoryCoin 2.0 both of which you built.   I suspect that the fix for MemoryCoin will also help PTS.

It seems like PTS will start syncing within 30 minutes based upon latest reports.

Block 1 is 1.5MB - filled with PTS distribution balances! I think that's causing the syncing issues with MC - a lot of new miners trying to download the blockchain at the same time from a limited number of full nodes. I'll keep an eye out for any problems that may be related to PS though.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

0.00000010 PTS = 0.00000001 MMC
That should be the minimum.

http://i.imgur.com/WbGDHQ4.png

you're running it under linux! Any how to !?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
Loaded it up, crashed after a few minutes while I was adding nodes.  Reinstalled, same deal.  What's up?
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn