Author Topic: Distribution At Block 32000 - MemoryCoin 2.0  (Read 70808 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
This is weird:

"Following the logic that 10 PTS were offered for 1 MMC by FreeTrade,
I would like to sell 2 MMC at .1 BTC each. " - quote from BTC talk buy and sell topic.

Somehow people on BTC forums feel 1 MMC should be worth somewhere in between .02 and .1 BTC.
This could mean that things that are based on Protoshares are in high demand, in which case you'd expect a prise rise for PTS. It is down 20% however.

The other option is that people don't seem to get it. Hopefully I'll finally find a block some time soon so I can sell it for 1BTC just to prove my point.

Yeah  saw that too.  Interesting idea to essentially just mimic/scale PTS's price to new coin.  but it's in very early stages so I doubt it'll stay that consistant. 

Kewlio I even got a block.  one of the midget blocks though but 70mmc is better than 0mmc I guess
PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/protoshare www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin

Offline Mrrr

• View Profile
This is weird:

"Following the logic that 10 PTS were offered for 1 MMC by FreeTrade,
I would like to sell 2 MMC at .1 BTC each. " - quote from BTC talk buy and sell topic.

Somehow people on BTC forums feel 1 MMC should be worth somewhere in between .02 and .1 BTC.
This could mean that things that are based on Protoshares are in high demand, in which case you'd expect a prise rise for PTS. It is down 20% however.

The other option is that people don't seem to get it. Hopefully I'll finally find a block some time soon so I can sell it for 1BTC just to prove my point.

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN

Offline bytemaster

What is the current market value of MMC?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
SO, how do we get our Memorycoins from our Protoshares?

I am new and I would like to know at at the CLI dumpprivkey Youprotosharesaddress.....where do I get "YourPTSsaddress" from the wallet?

http://www.reddit.com/r/protoshare/comments/1t0b64/how_to_import_private_keys_to_memorycoin/ check out the how to

Offline Montaxx

• View Profile

Offline jbutta2k13

• View Profile
SO, how do we get our Memorycoins from our Protoshares?

I am new and I would like to know at at the CLI dumpprivkey Youprotosharesaddress.....where do I get "YourPTSsaddress" from the wallet?

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
After adding nodes my wallet is still not syncing.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I see, so as long as we keep our privkeys from the wallets that contained our balances at block 32000 we can get them any time, did i get it?

for memcoin .. yes .. if an other altcoin launches with distributions to PTS holders .. than it may be an other block

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Still a bit unclear on the idea of importing protoshare's private key to mem coin, is there a set date we need to do this by or can we still claim these coins with our pts private key a year down the road?

I would also need to know the answer to this, anyone help?
The coins you had in your address when PTS-block 32000 was mined are loaded directly into the genesis block of memcoin. same address same privkey => same balance (as of block 32000)

I see, so as long as we keep our privkeys from the wallets that contained our balances at block 32000 we can get them any time, did i get it?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Still a bit unclear on the idea of importing protoshare's private key to mem coin, is there a set date we need to do this by or can we still claim these coins with our pts private key a year down the road?

The coins you had in your address when PTS-block 32000 was mined are loaded directly into the genesis block of memcoin. same address same privkey => same balance (as of block 32000)

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile

Offline seraphim

Thanks, FreeTrade. Guess what? I did not import the private key. I just simply copied my PTS wallet.dat file to MMC APP document, and open the MMC client, unbelievable, I got the MMC balances. Is there a problem if I do not transfer my MMC to a fresh MMC wallet.dat? Are PTS wallet.dat and MMC wallet.dat file absolutely compatible?

FreeTrade mentioned that it is possible, but advised that you should create a new wallet.
Meet you on STEEM

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
Thanks, FreeTrade. Guess what? I did not import the private key. I just simply copied my PTS wallet.dat file to MMC APP document, and open the MMC client, unbelievable, I got the MMC balances. Is there a problem if I do not transfer my MMC to a fresh MMC wallet.dat? Are PTS wallet.dat and MMC wallet.dat file absolutely compatible?
Accept BTC/XCP/MSC: 152oBitoBwHwxR5UpUQnsvWSFjYHkheDJk
PTS: PtPXhrP5jk8BPH5fFcPnBgNSrfmJ6DCFcW
PPC: PRT95iQEKUzJSb2XsPjLgdbyoSyKiDmyb9