Author Topic: Devshares BTER snapshot?  (Read 2734 times)

sumantso

Bytemaster said he did the new devshares snapshot based on November 5th but I had my BTS on BTER during that time. Is BTER going to redeem them for me?

lmo l dont think that Bter will redeem anything such scam exchange site it is,still no solid news at all regarding 5th Nov DNS snapshot and l don t think that l will ever be get back neither my DNS worth(5btc) nor redeemed BTS,l have sent them 6 mails each time they responded with different answers.

good luck
regards

I doubt they can redeem it now as there are still issues. Besides, the BTS will be vested.

Regarding DVS, the snapshot is already there, they have to only allot it when they claim their DVS.

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
Bytemaster said he did the new devshares snapshot based on November 5th but I had my BTS on BTER during that time. Is BTER going to redeem them for me?

lmo l dont think that Bter will redeem anything such scam exchange site it is,still no solid news at all regarding 5th Nov DNS snapshot and l don t think that l will ever be get back neither my DNS worth(5btc) nor redeemed BTS,l have sent them 6 mails each time they responded with different answers.

good luck
regards

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
why is it so hard for this exchanges to take a snapshot

Perhaps because the value is too low.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline kamir.tam

• View Profile
why is it so hard for this exchanges to take a snapshot
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 04:32:38 pm by kamir.tam »

Offline testz

I wouldnt really expect devshares to be worth anything anyway, so its not a big deal.

DevShares should worth something http://bytemaster.bitshares.org/update/2014/12/19/The-Value-of-DevShares
Otherwise we will not be able to make good tests on DevShares network.
I think 1 DVS = 0.00001-0.00005 BTS will be good exchange ratio  :)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I wouldnt really expect devshares to be worth anything anyway, so its not a big deal.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline onceuponatime

BM stated that it is totally up to the exchanges and that he doesn't want to make extra work for them. So I would expect no.

Even it's additional work we need at least one exchange (preferable is Bter), if not - where we will get prices for DVS to test pegged assets at DevShares?

Edit: I think DVS should be traded only to BTS, so we need only one traddng pair at Bter DVS/BTS

+5%

Offline testz

BM stated that it is totally up to the exchanges and that he doesn't want to make extra work for them. So I would expect no.

Even it's additional work we need at least one exchange (preferable is Bter), if not - where we will get prices for DVS to test pegged assets at DevShares?

Edit: I think DVS should be traded only to BTS, so we need only one traddng pair at Bter DVS/BTS
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 09:12:26 pm by testz »

sumantso

BTER has the snapshot, so they will likely allot it.
Contact them and see.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Because when we didn't use november 5th, there was a huge PR scandal.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile

Hmm.. A lot of other people held their BTS on BTER because that was the day of the PLAY snapshot. Why couldn't you guys just do a new snapshot? Why use November 5th?
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi