Author Topic: Litecoin and Paycoin race to have their market cap crash below Bitshares first.  (Read 2474 times)

Offline jonny

• View Profile
I would bet on PayCoin, their marketcap is going down fast

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
I like competitor weakness because if everybody is rising, then you don't stand out from the crowd but the onus is still on us to take advantage of it.

If we have a good 1.0 and some positive BitAsset announcements then our rise to no.3 juxtaposed with a declining market will be very noticeable and cast the spotlight on us that we've been missing up to now.

It also sets the stage for a rapid psychological transition from POW to DPOS. Such a rapid potential transition wouldn't be possible if Bitcoin & POW as a whole was strong.

Offline kamir.tam

• View Profile
I don't see why Bitshares wouldn't take #3, it's just a matter of time and patient.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 04:32:30 pm by kamir.tam »

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
I think pay coin will go away and that litecoin will slowly die off. Leaving us in the 3rd position.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

lzr1900

I think that we are going to hit #3 while our market cap is under 30 million.  This crypto bear market is just ridiculous and refuses to end.

Baron Rothschild, an 18th century British nobleman and member of the Rothschild banking family, is credited with saying that "The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."
...0.2CNY的时候你说买买买,0.1CNY的时候也说买买买,0.08CNY的时候继续买买买..

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
I think that we are going to hit #3 while our market cap is under 30 million.  This crypto bear market is just ridiculous and refuses to end.

Baron Rothschild, an 18th century British nobleman and member of the Rothschild banking family, is credited with saying that "The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."

+5% Great quote Stan. Its true, buy during uncertainty.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

Indeed, it's being a little stubborn, but when it ends  :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I believe it's a matter of time until we surpass them, we just need another uptrend, it's just a matter of time i guess

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander