Author Topic: Let's promote bitUSD/bitCNY with delegate payment  (Read 2992 times)

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
Hi all delegates,

Nevertheless I am so bullish about BTS, I have decided to convert all my delegate payment to bitUSD every Saturday.
BitAssets such as bitUSD is our most important product. As employees of BitShares company, we should promote our product, if we are confident with this. Now about 80,000 BTS are created every day. If all delegates participate in this campaign, we can increase approximately $1,000 daily volume or $30,000 monthly volume at least. Buying bitUSD also helps market pegging system by providing more buying power.

In addition, if we delegates keep bitUSD in our pocket and then the market cap of bitUSD increases as a result, bitUSD will jump up in CMC rank and people will be more interested in bitUSD.

Any thoughts?

Yes this is great.

There's not a lot of support for my other idea. But I even want a few delegates to start coming on line that start building up some BitAssets that we can use as bonuses/incentives for gateways while building up the BitAsset CAP & turnover in the meantime.

For example it would be great if a precious metal dealer accepted BitGold. If we had a pool of funds we could give them an advance so they're not taking a risk and also subsidise an opening promotion like buy your gold from Amagi with BitGold and get 2% off your purchase (up to $1300.)
Even now just 1 delegate could subsidize discounts up to a $100 000 turnover.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 10:39:09 am by Empirical1.1 »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
My bad, I misread the suggestion as directing inflation towards bitasset *interest*.

Holding some BTS inflation income as bitassets is fine, I do it myself.
;)

Side effect .. you make it your self alot easier for taxation as you basically have a USD income now and don't need to figure out the price :)
joining this club to .. maybe gonna use EUR for a part of my delegate pay (3% pay)

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
My bad, I misread the suggestion as directing inflation towards bitasset *interest*.

;)
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
NO. Stop suggesting directing bts inflation to bitassets.

Because it's harmful to BitShares ecosystem? Can you elaborate for me?

I believe he want to hold BTS and let it X4 .
If he holds BitUSD , then that's it , he only get 2000 USD  /month for sure .

:P

Dream bigger. X40 instead of X4  :P
delegate-clayop

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

I believe he want to hold BTS and let it X4 .
If he holds BitUSD , then that's it , he only get 2000 USD  /month for sure .

:P
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline onceuponatime

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

What's your reasoning for that reply?

To me it seems logical that if we want to sell bitAssets to others we should believe in them enough to hold some ourselves.

OP doesn't seem to be suggesting that we create inflation in order to pump up bitAssets, just that some of the paid delegates might want to keep some of their savings in the bitAssets.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea

delegate-clayop

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
Hi all delegates,

Nevertheless I am so bullish about BTS, I have decided to convert all my delegate payment to bitUSD every Saturday.
BitAssets such as bitUSD is our most important product. As employees of BitShares company, we should promote our product, if we are confident with this. Now about 80,000 BTS are created every day. If all delegates participate in this campaign, we can increase approximately $1,000 daily volume or $30,000 monthly volume at least. Buying bitUSD also helps market pegging system by providing more buying power.

In addition, if we delegates keep bitUSD in our pocket and then the market cap of bitUSD increases as a result, bitUSD will jump up in CMC rank and people will be more interested in bitUSD.

Any thoughts?
delegate-clayop