Author Topic: Need 7.77 PTS WILLING TO DO ANYTHING  (Read 4245 times)

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
There's not really a difference besides others will see you're a founder which could increase credibility,you start with some reputation points, they never expire and you'd have a chance to bid on the name you'd really wanted before anyone else registered it. The regular id's can be mined and can expire. But in the end it depends on the person behind the name what's it worth.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

sumantso

Is getting into Keyhotee at this moment not possible? I had more than 10 PTS on that date but they were on an exchange and i didn't hear about Keyhotee till after the fact. Is there anything that can be done?

You'd be best to PM Stan about it but I doubt Founder IDs are available anymore.

How do you get other IDs? How do they differ from Founder IDs?

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
Is getting into Keyhotee at this moment not possible? I had more than 10 PTS on that date but they were on an exchange and i didn't hear about Keyhotee till after the fact. Is there anything that can be done?

You'd be best to PM Stan about it but I doubt Founder IDs are available anymore.
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline mint chocolate chip

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
how did it go? did you get a K ID finally?

Yes I couldn't find anyone to sell me the PTS so I just sent $100 to Dan.

Offline coolleven

• View Profile
how did it go? did you get a K ID finally?

Offline yago

• View Profile
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mechanical+turk

Also, you may use some EC2 spot instances to mine those PTS and then pay Amazon on Jan, 5.
http://bitsharestalk.org/donate.html  <---- Donate to the BitShares Forum ----> PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
I don`t know what the mechanical turk is. And I`m not sure depends on what you have for me, name it and I`ll tell you if I can do it or not.

Offline soniq

• View Profile
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline Mrrr

• View Profile
Last time I checked the Mechanical Turk they had quite some nice jobs on offer. I suggest you borrow another laptop so you can do two jobs at a time. You'll most definately make 200$ before december 24th.

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
So a week before LTC jumped up in price I purchased 38.5 LTC for $175 ($4.60 ea) from a guy on another forum, who was seemingly trustworthy. I got scammed and missed out on $1500 because of it. I then discovered Keyhotee and protoshares, wanting to get a founders ID for Keyhotee, I started mining PTS. I was only able to mine 2.3 PTS before I realized the difficulty and my hardware weren't good enough for me to reach the 10 PTS in time for the dec 24th deadline. The only other option I have is to just buy these PTS, and I would do it in a heart beat too, except I don't have enough money. I have $310 loaned to my parents, $350 loaned to my friend, $100 loaned to my cousin, none of them can pay me back in time, leaving me with $100 to my name atm. I'm looking for a job right now but even if I started yesterday, I wouldn't get my first pay check until it's too late, and using Christmas money wouldn't be helpful either. The only money I have is in my 10 NMC, which if I sell I still won't have enough for the remaining PTS I need to hit 10.

If you have something for me to do that can earn me 7.77 PTS I'll be very greatful, and if you decide to just give me them I WILL pay you back in the new year, or if NMC jumps up 50%.