Author Topic: Relative orders for bitBTC/bitUSD?  (Read 2340 times)

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
I'm wondering if it's planned to have them for cross pairs as well, such as bitBTC/bitUSD, using our price feeds relatively. It would give our exchange a completely unique selling point that no other bitcoin exchange has, since it makes it so easy to profit from market making.

Yeeess! I am so looking forward to seeing massive liquidity in bitBTC/bitUSD.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline bitmarley

• View Profile

I'm on it :)

:D luvviitt! Please consider OTP authentication.

Offline monsterer

My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

sumantso

Is an online wallet in the works with client side processing like Blockchain.info? It would be awesome if in future somebody could open an account and start trading BitBTC/BitUSD like a normal exchange (hell, it may even say BTC/USD) and yet own the private keys.

Anyone want to take up the challenge and get a delegate? Maybe svk will be interested.

EDIT: probably d2.yunbi? Anyone with a technical grasp can answer?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 06:22:52 pm by sumantso »

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
They used to work in one of the old clients just after BitCNY came out. But some upgrade broke the market.

Sure, but he's talking about relative orders that auto-adjust with the price feed.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline Markus

• View Profile
They used to work in one of the old clients just after BitCNY came out. But some upgrade broke the market.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I'm wondering if it's planned to have them for cross pairs as well, such as bitBTC/bitUSD, using our price feeds relatively. It would give our exchange a completely unique selling point that no other bitcoin exchange has, since it makes it so easy to profit from market making.
never thought about that .. but totally makes sense to me :)

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
BDEX has been tossed around some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline theoretical

I'm testing relative orders this week, adding this to my list of functionality to test!
BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Really excited for relative orders (seems to be coming in 0.7)! Together with a useable full node or light client they should help immensely with getting internal BTS liquidity started.

Also, what's the best way to abbreviate "The Bitshares Decentralized Exchange" - BTSDEX, bitDEX or some other word?