Author Topic: Delegate proposal : Chinese Community Service Group (market.cn.group101)  (Read 13114 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Really like this! Will vote when 0.5 comes out. Are the members of your group behind bts.hk as well?

Most of us have published articles on bts.hk .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Really like this! Will vote when 0.5 comes out. Are the members of your group behind bts.hk as well?

Offline newtree

• View Profile
    • HelloBTS
  • BitShares: newtree
For a dozen marketing teams, 100%delegate is a small income. But we really really hard to do this thing, consider very carefully, expect to set up a model. The direct purpose is to protect our investment, the fundamental reason is, we all love bts.

The initiators do this for free,the ServiceGroup get pay。

If you look at the link, you will find how diligent we are,and will understand the 100% delegate how necessary and worthy of.

We not only want to get your support, we want your respect.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 02:29:08 pm by newtree »
BTS ID:newtree/baicai 
微信公众号:hellobts
网站:www.hellobts.com

Offline Overthetop

The BTServiceGroup is the first one which funded through issuing SRVFUND asset.

It is a good case from the community, I think.

+5%
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 01:35:42 pm by Overthetop »
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
We hope to see 2015 a brand new year for BitShares and will try our best to differentiate BTS from the others through various ways.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
This is very organized.  I support you completely, this is a very important delegate position.  Wildpig has been very dedicated to BitShares and a great bridge in communication for the China and US members. 

Two simple tricks I use: 1) the Chrome browser's translate has "options" which then allow auto-translate ....  2) Coinmarket cap lets you drill down to a market tab.  You can consistently see how much volume is made up by the Chinese yuan BTS/CNY pair..

+5% you have my vote

Thanks for the support . Those names on the OP are supervisors for the group , but not directly functioning the promotion activity .

We hope this mechanism would bring more effective promotion effort to the community .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline jamesc

This is very organized.  I support you completely, this is a very important delegate position.  Wildpig has been very dedicated to BitShares and a great bridge in communication for the China and US members. 

Two simple tricks I use: 1) the Chrome browser's translate has "options" which then allow auto-translate ....  2) Coinmarket cap lets you drill down to a market tab.  You can consistently see how much volume is made up by the Chinese yuan BTS/CNY pair..

+5% you have my vote

Offline Riverhead

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█