Author Topic: Resuggest bts should cath the chancs for reimage the world  (Read 1865 times)

Offline jckj

• View Profile
Every one try their best will take the reimaging dreams become ture.

Deal! ... thats what i was hoping for.
i am just sick of reading peoples complain about the progress and not help out ... maybe i just dislike silent investors ;)

Anyway .. lets look ahead and do our best to improve the situation with constructive work :D
Other suggestion, Bts should take out an easy using full code include dns and vote with crosschain teach as soon as possible, and should support   most of btser can easy investing an new coin with this code under an samrt contract like pts x% ags x% bts x% shares in the new coin because btser have eat the worst result by pulingl all the eggs in one basket. I think these will take more help for bts marketcap and so on.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 02:19:27 pm by jckj »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Deal! ... thats what i was hoping for.
i am just sick of reading peoples complain about the progress and not help out ... maybe i just dislike silent investors ;)

Anyway .. lets look ahead and do our best to improve the situation with constructive work :D

Offline jckj

• View Profile
BTS should  incress more than millions users by improving its UI and value for reimage the world. It is failer If bts loss this chance, in my opinion.

My suggesting Last year:
Chances for bitshares, btc will go down below $400 ~$100 then up. So bitshareers should cath these chances for changing the world.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7714.75
Everyone knows that .. you have a actual proposal on how to achieve it besides your complains?
My first sugestion is improving the UI make bts easy for everyone using and increasing real user account numbers. Second should try evey thing bts can try to improve the marketcap in this situation will changing the whole situation for bts. Then btser will see reimageing the world will become true.   How about yours and how do you think of it?

« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 01:57:20 pm by jckj »

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
BTS should  incress more than millions users by improving its UI and value for reimage the world. It is failer If bts loss this chance, in my opinion.

My suggesting Last year:
Chances for bitshares, btc will go down below $400 ~$100 then up. So bitshareers should cath these chances for changing the world.
Everyone knows that .. you have a actual proposal on how to achieve it besides your complains?

There was some , in fact . They're in the dust now ......  Need to dig it up ?
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

My suggesting Last year:

Offline jckj

• View Profile

My suggesting Last year:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 11:26:53 am by jckj »