Author Topic: Keyhotee account storage (Possible feature request)  (Read 2152 times)

Offline suriel6

• View Profile

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Please correct me if I'm wrong but let's say my computer crashes or I get hacked. What will happen to my Keyhotee ID, I think I will lose it together with every message or funds I might have at the time? If this is the case it might be a good idea to give advanced users the option to add trustees to their account. So let's say you'll lose it all you could ask your (2 or more) trustees to vouch for you and when they both do everything you'll have does get transferred back to you. I know the initial design doesn't allow ID transfers and I honestly have no idea how the actual implementation would be like but users do get hacked and make mistakes and it would be a shame if that would make them lose everything they have.

[EDIT]I'm sorry there was already a topic covering a similar question, funny that you'll always see it AFTER you click 'Post' :)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 05:43:52 pm by GodsCreation »
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news