Author Topic: What will happen to those already issued UIA starting with bit?  (Read 2003 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Any that exactly imitate existing MPA's will simply be deleted unless they come forward and somehow justify that it isn't obvious fraud.
All the rest get the option to rename for free.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline mint chocolate chip

Do all the others get a refund? Whatever their motive was is irrelevant if they were playing by the rules at the time. They should somehow get reimbursed.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
Someone have them contact us so that we can change it to what they want
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
I think there is one legit UIA called BITVPN that will be affected by this. If they're actually trying to develop a product and use our UIA as platform for distributing it then we should be nice to them. Maybe we could change the name to VPN for free in a hard fork. I don't know if they're actually working on anything now and I see no volume, I just saw a couple of posts announcing it.

Offline toast

• View Profile

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
BTS committee member:jademont