Author Topic: swiss bank move was what we waited for... its here  (Read 4468 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
I dont see how fx traders would ever be interested in BitShares. The leverage is non-existent (its opposite of leveraged).

Yea.. but I thought one of the goals was to be appealing to the forex industry.. maybe not retailers but large funds which need to move money (providing liquidity) without the need for leverage.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
I dont see how fx traders would ever be interested in BitShares. The leverage is non-existent (its opposite of leveraged).

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Alpari filed for bankruptcy. The move was caused by central banker and im sure his family and friends made out like bandits... A surprise move from central authority should never happen unless ur dead in the water anyway.

so banks force tier 2 liuquidity providers to fully cover each trade thus if client margins out broker covers... alpari was worth half a billion.

Fxcm which i hate is publicly traded lost 90% value as clients lost over $250 million...

All in all retail forex market lost about a billion. Thats prob a big chunk of all of it so big win for the blockchain.. especially bts.. would be harder to lose money on our platform
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag