Author Topic: DACx 100% delegates proposal: dacx.baozou  (Read 16756 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I know this project was dead too.baozou was deeply dispointed at bts.

It would be nice to warn if you abandoned the ship  :) Still don't understand what happened with DACx. Anyone from CNX or has contact with them can clarify? They did the dac play ipo so they might have contact? @ripplexiaoshan

You guys may used to demand answers or reports from BM or the dev team at will (so did I in the past year  :o)  . but other people does not .

The liquidity, marketcap for BitShares were no longer suitable for their system to expand . If they push new plans now , they will end up with users' complaint . They just don't have anymore exciting new plans to tell .
So maintain the old accounts without trying anything new is the only logical thing to do at this point .

I''m not demanding anything, I'm simply asking what happened to them, or is that a big deal?

Thanks for the reply.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

It would be nice to warn if you abandoned the ship  :) Still don't understand what happened with DACx. Anyone from CNX or has contact with them can clarify? They did the dac play ipo so they might have contact? @ripplexiaoshan

You guys may used to demand answers or reports from BM or the dev team at will (so did I in the past year  :o)  . but other people does not .

The liquidity, marketcap for BitShares were no longer suitable for their system to expand . If they push new plans now , they will end up with users' complaint . They just don't have anymore exciting new plans to tell .
So maintain the old accounts without trying anything new is the only logical thing to do at this point .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Akado

• View Profile

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

Offline Akado

• View Profile
could we get an update before lzr declares this a dead project?

Offline Akado

• View Profile
An update would be nice. What are they up to? It's been quite a while since any updates. Last one was DACx on tv, but what about now? What has been accomplished since then?

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Cool project, I am looking for some clarity on the below:

On the contrary, DACx will try its best effort to raise funds in BitCNY/BitUSD, in that foreign investors may have borderless access to local investments with the help of Bitassets.   Recognizing there could be regulatory issues in doing so if DACx aims to be get licensed later, we will try to find ways out.  And DACx can really do that at least before the crowdfunding regulation steps in.
I am all for this, but that allow for the anonymous purchase and trade of depository receipts, right?Thereby causing KYC and AML legal issues?

Each BDR represents a fractional ownership to the underlying equity interest in the funded company, which will be honored by the said custodian.  Moreover, the custodian and each contributor will sign a binding legal instrument to formalize that arrangement to ensure the BDR legally enforceable.

Here you can see BitShares blockchain will serve as the public ledger to record all the BDRs issued against the underlying equity crowdfunded.  Such records will be conclusive, as backed by binding legal instruments.
In this case is the contributor anyone who contributed to the crowd funding. If a contributor is anonymous how would they sign a legally binding contract. Or is DACX the contributor?

Thanks

Offline MisO69

• View Profile
Sounds good, you have my vote.

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Are you guys based in Shanghai? Is the office open for visitors?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Great stuff.. I hope in the future to run many Bunker Labs incubator projects through you to take to mass market.

You got my Voted too btw.. currently in #62 place.. congrats!  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

The DACx guys ARE great.

I've had the pleasure of working with them from the beginning way back in late 2013.
This is an extremely important activity, likely to boost BTS price in the near term.

Roland has also been one of our most helpful I3 lawyers that whole time.

Pay attention to these guys!

+5%

stay tuned!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline roland

• View Profile
  • BitShares: roland
Be patient :)  DACx has been on the march for some time while it sounds new to the western users.  Something exciting is really gonna show up in the coming months.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
This is an extremely important activity, likely to boost BTS price in the near term.

That would be nice. Curious how "near term" we're talking here -- seems like a lot of things are on the horizon/being planned, but actual execution seems to take forever heh.

Regardless, this idea sounds incredible. And with a name like "Rampaging Prince Gong", what's not to like?!?

Good stuff.  +5%

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
The DACx guys ARE great.

I've had the pleasure of working with them from the beginning way back in late 2013.
This is an extremely important activity, likely to make BTS go viral .

Roland has also been one of our most helpful I3 lawyers that whole time.

Pay attention to these guys!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 01:12:18 pm by BitSharesPR »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

zerosum

? ? ?

Why you should be a delegate? Why you need to be a delegate? How being a delegate helps/solves anything?

Ohh wait, I read it once again...You are so great, there is no need to reason anything you do!