Author Topic: Let me show you guys two simple seasons to vote for market.cn.group101  (Read 4746 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
this marketing technique/funnel looks really good  +5% +5% +5%

Offline bubble789

• View Profile
amazing work guys!
keep up the good work!
will vote when i update to 0.5 :D

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
What are you contributing? Wallpaper backgrounds? I am really confused :D

If you look at our forum stats https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?action=stats we've only had 5 topics with more than 30k views and they're all about mining.

They're getting 30 000 views for BTS related subjects and getting top topic on the top crypto-currency information site in China, that's huge, no-one has produced anything like those results in the Western/English market yet.

:P That result is just Callmeluc's . His is the best one . So he only posted his .
There are a dozen people who are doing similar things in the Chinese community service group .
The total hit of each topic posted by them is times 7X of what we're seeing in this thread .

Long story short , we're only seeing the result of 1/15 people in the Chinese community service group in this thread , not even counting the present and the future result from more people the group is going to hire .

Imagine if they go full speed with the necessary funding .....
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile

If you look at our forum stats https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?action=stats we've only had 5 topics with more than 30k views and they're all about mining.

They're getting 30 000 views for BTS related subjects and getting top topic on the top crypto-currency information site in China, that's huge, no-one has produced anything like those results in the Western/English market yet.

thanks a lot.

Sorry again for the misunderstanding, all of those stats can be seen on weibo.com. The picture which shows the 30k views is a screenshot of my personal page here:http://weibo.com/1829352501/BFOHt7OtN?type=comment
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
sorry for the confusion, what I want to say is  the Batman vs Superman BTS wallpaper is a Photoshop work by the website, used for this fierce battle we started. And I don't have it.

Bad English

:'(
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
  +5%  8) Great results!  Will vote for you!

thanks buddy~

Our mission NO.1:to be heard~

actually my top record is 97,000 reads, when releasing the BitShares Investment Whitepaper.

:)
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
You guys are great. Folks, please see the other thread with their proposal. Very important delegate!

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13226.0

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

no , the debate .....

the wallpaper is a reply from him for those people who were distracted by the good looking wall paper .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
Hmm...looks interesting. The Chinese stuff is kind of confusing though, for obvious reasons.

All I know is: I want that Batman vs Superman BTS wallpaper. 1920 x 1200. Stat.

:D

thanks guys~

the wallpaper is a Photoshop work, but Pitiful not by me..

:'(
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 04:45:02 pm by callmeluc »
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Hmm...looks interesting. The Chinese stuff is kind of confusing though, for obvious reasons.

All I know is: I want that Batman vs Superman BTS wallpaper. 1920 x 1200. Stat.

:D

the debate topic : is market peg asset of Bitshares really has meaning ? 

drew a lot of attention .