Author Topic: [Delegate proposal] martin-38ptswarrior-raum  (Read 37806 times)

38PTSWarrior

I will focus on this thread now. A few days ago, member puppies made me a server and now I can connect to it and have a functional wallet.

Tomorrow I will go to a hack space and spread the word there.

My new account is:
thirty-eight.pts-warrior
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 04:31:09 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

Member puppies supports me with a wallet. I can now show my account to my listeners. I did already yesterday and it was a success.

38PTSWarrior

Updated my proposal and gave it a fresh look.

38PTSWarrior

ok just let me know! I'll send some BTS your way then .. :) welcome
Thanks Cass, I appreciate your money, please keep it for now :-)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
ok just let me know! I'll send some BTS your way then .. :) welcome
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

38PTSWarrior

http://www.spiegel.de/reise/staedte/amsterdam-eine-poetische-minute-fuer-50-cent-a-471839.html

wow - this is a great press dude :) on www.spiegel.de .. woot woot ...

Hey pls gimme your BTS account .. i want to donate some BTS for all your efforts

@bytemaster @fuzzy : this man really deserves BROWNIE.PTS IMO
Thanks cass, my secret card ;-)
It*s nice to get brownies and I thank you bytemaster, if I got some already.

But I wish that you would wait. Got no computer and no idea if I still control thirtyeightptswarrior.

I go all in with the delegate so I can live with worst case scenario.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
http://www.spiegel.de/reise/staedte/amsterdam-eine-poetische-minute-fuer-50-cent-a-471839.html

wow - this is a great press dude :) on www.spiegel.de .. woot woot ...

Hey pls gimme your BTS account .. i want to donate some BTS for all your efforts

@bytemaster @fuzzy : this man really deserves BROWNIE.PTS IMO
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

38PTSWarrior

Thank you for your votes. Difficult times are no problem with your support.

38PTSWarrior

It*s really hard for me to deal with this loss. Also because of the anonymity. If there is anything I should change to get you back on my boat, I will do it.

I just finished another 12 hour day for our exchange. You know that I guess, and I know that I have to make decissions and develop further my website and put bytemasters recommedations for delegates into reality.

I think I need crowdfunding.
So the block university can come to life.

I will rent the house and make a hotel. There the people can stay two days for free when they pay 1 night in smartcoins of us.

Bytemaster, could you have a look at my proposal and make it so that it will make sense to you? I follow you blindly and just need a bit of help.

To lose 26 million is shocking me.
Please support me again. I hope this is just temporary.

38PTSWarrior

To lose 26 million is shocking me.
Please support me again. I hope this is just temporary.

38PTSWarrior

I got some high amount votes lately :-) Thanks to all the voters!
I need to reach 5%, the magic 5 to be a delegate after BitShares 2.0.
With optimistic greetings, 38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

Almost every day I go out and tell people about BitShares. I am losing votes right now. If you want to have a good street ambassador with one of the best delegate helpers, please vote.
With minimal funding I can do great things. You only know my pics and selfie vids. But it does not show my professional and laid back approach I have in the field. Show my listeners that we are a bunch of people who do good stuff and value hard work. Vote now:

bts:martin-38ptswarrior-raum/approve

38PTSWarrior

Got it sumantso. Thanks for your words cube and others. I was a bit unprepared for strictly business discussion. I will come up with more value to please as much people as I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXCdVRr5YpY

I will talk to you xeroc on thursday.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Martin,

You have a golden heart.  Yes, it is a tough rational and business-only world here.  But I can see the warrior spirit in you.  Carry on with your good work.  Tell your stories and warm up the cold-hearted.   +5%
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I have no skills to answer to posts that are complex and am very insecure. I discussed with liondani what would be a good payrate and we both didn*t know, and how the community would react. But the plan is to see the reaction and then react accordingly. I told many people about BTS, from all ages and countries. This is valueable but I can imagine not as much as mass marketing through the Internet which was never my plan. I only made the videos to gain trust in order to work with the charity delegates. Now I have to stay optimistic because I made this decission even I didn*t ask anyone to help me with the delegate, it was offered to me by liondani. I am thankful for that because I wanted to do this since the dry-runs anyway.

I share the costs with liondani, although I couldn*t send anything because my hardware is not strong enough.

That DPOS is not for charity, we discussed it, but I saw that xeroc and liondani do it and didn*t think it would be a problem, if I keep showing that I really help people who have no other help and are lost. Almost as me. I have no apartment since 4 months and no privacy. Only yesterday I was alone in the room and used the time to call the psy-helpline after I realized again how weak I am in communicating and forum discussion. I suffer because no one gives me help to rent a room. That*s why I went to the welfare office and what I experienced there was total crap. I give all my energy to abolish this shit even it will take some time, but we will get there.

Now I will go out and just continue with the flyers. Thank you for your support and honest replies _everyone_!

I think you have communicated just fine on the forum and your English is good.  I so wish I knew a 2nd language with some level of proficiency. That is not why you should be harsh on yourself.  The problem is that this community will be harsh.  THe people who like  the videos enough will be in the minority likely (English speakers who like that sort of thing), and you are likely to get a lot of negativity.  People see this as a business and .  You delegate proposal is very unique but I am just afraid that it won't work out to be a positive thing for you.  Not sure what to say... but don't let it to get you down. 

THe basic problem is that the market cap keeps going down so people see it as a business losing money and they're going to be very very strict.  So you are going to have to fight that ..

And I might be completely wrong.. so many people voting, but people won't necessarily say something one way or another.  Most of the guys who have said yes are people I personally know tend to be nice people... it is all the silent ones you gotta get to vote :(
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 05:00:48 am by gamey »
I speak for myself and only myself.