Author Topic: can we analysis how much true users in 32800+ id?  (Read 3882 times)

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I just counted how many transactions there were with a distinct withdraw balance in all the transactions which have account operations
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline onceuponatime

There's about 6,300 "unique account-registering balances". So this doesn't count real users from the faucet but also probably overcounts some real users whose registrations came from different balances.

It's possible it's as low as just a few thousand, 6k is not a real lower bound.
How are you calculating this? I had a quick look at accounts and the transactions that registered them and couldn't find anything in common.

If it's not too heavy I can start tracking this..

It would be very meaningful information to have.

Offline svk

There's about 6,300 "unique account-registering balances". So this doesn't count real users from the faucet but also probably overcounts some real users whose registrations came from different balances.

How are you calculating this? I had a quick look at accounts and the transactions that registered them and couldn't find anything in common.

If it's not too heavy I can start tracking this..
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline toast

• View Profile

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
Based the hangout people and the active members of this forum, just my guess. I would say it's below 1000users. Active users numbers, I mean who do transactions and wallet market orders, is even less.

BTC38 created over 3000 accounts for customers, so i think the number is much higher. But it is true the "active" community is maybe this low.

Offline toast

• View Profile

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile

why the price is low?  not enough true users

来自我的 M812C 上的 Tapatalk
I think so too.  It is not usable for people to come in.

Offline sudo

• View Profile
why the price is low?  not enough true users

来自我的 M812C 上的 Tapatalk

Offline sudo

• View Profile
Analysis of all registered users pay relations, can the statistics  number of real users

Offline sudo

• View Profile

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline robrigo

Based the hangout people and the active members of this forum, just my guess. I would say it's below 1000users. Active users numbers, I mean who do transactions and wallet market orders, is even less.

OMG  :'(

I wouldn't be too sad about it. Do what you can within your own means to bring more early adopters to BitShares. Quality > Quantity. Blockchain technologies are nowhere near mainstream use yet. Our little "tribes" will be dwarfed by the coming tide of users over the next few years...

Offline sudo

• View Profile

OMG  :'(

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile