Author Topic: Bitshareshome(www.bts.hk) Joined the Compaign of BTS Delegates  (Read 14070 times)

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline yidaidaxia

• View Profile
Let me add more details here.

Bitshareshome(www.bts-hk) have Chinese version only now, so non-Chinese memebers are not familiar with our site. However, to Chinese community, we are the source for almost all the Bitshares related information. If you spend a couple minutes on our site(www.bts.hk), you will know that we did do a lot of work even though you can not read Chinese. Or you could open google, Bing or Baidu.com now, and search for key word "比特股"(Bitshares in Chinese), and you will find we are top 1 in the search result.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We are focus on Bitshares and open registering for public, the registered users contribute articles and we will review and publish good articles from them.

We have funded for a lot of Bitshares basic learnning course including concept description, wallet user manual, inside market rules, program logic and coding expplaination in wording, pictures and even video. And there are many insights of Bitshares mechanism in our original articles, too.

The translation articles on our sites including console manual, wallet upgrade notice, testnet notice, snapshot notice, whitepapers, newsletters, BM blogs, English media news, important community decision/direction, good forum threads, mumble memo, etc.

In China, a lot of people could not register to Bitsharestalk because they could not read English. They will turn to us for all kinds of problems and questions, and we're providing solutions and anwsers all the way, including download, installation, register, claim to snapshoot or BTS vesting, get missing shares back, sync, backup, compile wallet, etc.

Almost all the Chinese bitshares spreaders are our members. Some of them are community initiators, some of them got started from our site, learnt basic knowledge of the system, join writers team and become important Bitshares spreaders in China.

It's a pity that we have Chinese service only now and you could not magicly read Chinese right now otherwise you will be very surprised and impressed that Bitshareshome did contribute a lot to Bitshares ecosphere.

In one word, pls vote for us. (ID: www.bts-hk)
PTS: PmUT7H6e7Hvp9WtKtxphK8AMeRndnow2S8   /   BTC: 1KsJzs8zYppVHBp7CbyvQAYrEAWXEcNvmp   /   BTSX: yidaidaxia (暂用)
新浪微博: yidaidaxia_郝晓曦 QQ:36191175试手补天

Offline 麥可貓

• View Profile
 +5%

http://bts.hk has been the Chinese BitShares-dedicated entry site since the very beginning. Their site manager devoted many hours to organize these informations so that many people would actually prefer find messages here rather than bitsharestalk. I think we really need their efforts to make BitShares to the moon.
PTS: PmRVDPymZqSAZEXauHZSewrUrE66af7epT
BTSX: michaelcat
Delegate Team: x1.sun  x2.sun

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Keep it up, track all marketing results, publish results and spending, and all will be good.
I will vote for this +5% Hong Kong BTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:P hk is the domain name , although the project is in mainland China .
The other domain name of BTS were already taken long ago , so there was only .hk available .

Because bts.hk was doing so great that every site wants to do the similar thing in China would fail eventually , so after a while , people finally gave up on that .
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:26:38 pm by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
 +5% +5% +5%
snail, you are so amazing, can't believe that you have do so much for BTS

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Keep it up, track all marketing results, publish results and spending, and all will be good.
I will vote for this +5% Hong Kong BTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
I hope everyone can take five minutes to go and visit www.bts.hk

Then you will be amazed, and willing to vote  :P :P :P
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
Why do you need 100% for this?

In China,  people think bts.hk is BTS's official website  :P

In China,  people may never come to bitshares.org,  never heard of bitsharestalk.org; however,  they have to go to bts.hk

People often say, in the English speaking world,  it is very difficult for us to hear the news about BTS

But in the China, people always be news from the bts.hk flooding, bts.hk help BTS in China is the most popular bitcoin2.0 project

The bts.hk represents Chinese community all publicity BTS people, translator, author, ardent lovers, novice,  the learner

bts.hk is distributed to all the news about BTS,  schedule,  thinking,  learning materials to

And all this before all this happened, Out of pocket are derived from the bts.hk owner, The most important point, he is just a no wage income of College Students

In order to have paid contributions,  also for the spread of BTS in Chinese better

This is why we want bts.hk to be better 

MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
Do I remember well(?).... you wanted to collaborate in past with bitshares but the last minute you abandoned the project to make something similar for NXT ?   
Or are you using only the same name/logo as they did?

edit:
PS or was it bitHAUS with this logo? ::)

Sorry, I don't get your point. Bitshareshome was established in May last year. It's nothing to do with NXT. :)
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
Why do you need 100% for this?

@btswildpig, Well said! Thanks for the explanation.
@toast, because we need funds to pay authors and hold essey competitions in the future. In fact, we paid 3k+ RMB to authors per month currently, and there were a lot of time and energy that we spent on the website and community. With the delegates funds, we can do much more. We believe that the best marketing strategy is attracting target audience to get involve it. People will learn BTS by writing or translating stories about BTS and blockchain tech, and they will get good paid on bts.hk.
@onceuponatime, @donkeypong, thanks for the support. We will open the fund spending details once we get elected.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 03:31:34 am by metalallen »
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█