Author Topic: How to register a delegate?  (Read 4356 times)

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
When I'm trying to register as a delegate, the system is asking me for 600k DVS as fee, how am I suppose to get that much DVS? my entire vested DVS balance from importing my BTS wallet, is 169k

The fee is about 10x higher in DVS than BTS. What you can do is simply register a delegate at lower than 100% fee, you should be able to do 28%.

oh I see, it's proportional to the pay rate, thanks

Offline robrigo

Later if you update the registration. To a higher pay rate does that invalidate all the votes?

You can only decrease your pay rate, to increase it you need to register a new delegate at the desired pay.

Offline cryptosile

• View Profile
Later if you update the registration. To a higher pay rate does that invalidate all the votes?

Offline svk

When I'm trying to register as a delegate, the system is asking me for 600k DVS as fee, how am I suppose to get that much DVS? my entire vested DVS balance from importing my BTS wallet, is 169k

The fee is about 10x higher in DVS than BTS. What you can do is simply register a delegate at lower than 100% fee, you should be able to do 28%.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline kokojie

• View Profile