Author Topic: [BUNKER NEWS] -- It's BitAwesome!  (Read 3647 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Re: [BUNKER NEWS] -- It's BitAwesome!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 10:54:50 pm »
BunkerShares on Beyond BitCoin

Today in Beyond BitCoin in the after-hangout we presented an idea to get feedback from BitShares members on.

We presented the idea as it developed over the past week and sought out feedback from the community to see what people thought.

Want everyone know I listened intently to all your responses. Thank you all so much!  +5%

I was also happy to discover Brent.Allsop Canonizer as a potential social consensus platform to utilize for the BunkerShares idea.

In the near future you are likely to hear more from us on this.

In the mean time if anybody would like to become involved with this, you are welcome to contact me to discuss.

Have a great day!

Jonathan
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline matt608

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 11:46:38 pm »
I thought it was a fascinating presentation on mumble and a really exciting project.  I'll be watching this.

Offline edilliam

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 11:50:01 pm »
I thought it was a fascinating presentation on mumble and a really exciting project.  I'll be watching this.

+5%

Yeah really interesting stuff DataSecurityNode, thanks for taking the time to give us an overview on mumble.

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 08:17:45 am »

+5%

Yeah really interesting stuff DataSecurityNode, thanks for taking the time to give us an overview on mumble.

Thank YOU! Was looking for ideas and feedback and I got exactly what I was looking for.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2015, 01:53:16 pm »
We are recording video clips at the bunker today for a video production.

What kind of things would you like for us to include in the video?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2015, 02:03:56 pm »

What kind of things would you like for us to +5% include in the video?

Focus on what makes it a fortress.  That can be used to project settee and also to tie into the "from war to peace" theme.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2015, 02:06:44 pm »
The entrance and the trees around it. The sky. The kitchen and the electricity generators. Maybe the house you live in, the boss house. Maybe a map and then zoom in, like they do it in tv. Am looking forward to see it!

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2015, 12:54:11 am »
The entrance and the trees around it. The sky. The kitchen and the electricity generators. Maybe the house you live in, the boss house. Maybe a map and then zoom in, like they do it in tv. Am looking forward to see it!

We don't really have trees around it... its mostly cleared right next to the airport. Yes, we have a private airport right next to the bunker we can use for both shipping and receiving complete with full customs clearance service. We still have Hercules carriers land there from time to time.

We did to the kitchen and the generators! The house I live in? I am guessing maybe you mean the room, but I don't have one. Humm.. we could do something with google maps maybe to zoom into our location. Neat idea... but from the maps we just look like a big patch of grass. :)

We spent so many hours doing takes today, I just hope we got good clips we can use.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2015, 12:57:19 am »

What kind of things would you like for us to +5% include in the video?

Focus on what makes it a fortress.  That can be used to project settee and also to tie into the "from war to peace" theme.

Well.. I did mention the fact that you could plop an entire cargo container ship on top of the bunker and it would handle it just fine. Any other building or data center it would crush like a tin can. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2015, 08:17:42 am »
Heck yeh.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2015, 04:14:44 am »
Since this is where bunker news is happening.. had to mention the new thread started!

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15816.0.html <<< Find out about BunkerShares!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+