Author Topic: Bitshares Killer App Delegate: Sollywood.Sollars-com [Rank: #83]  (Read 28606 times)

jakub

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

UPDATE:

We are currently ranked at position #107. Thank you to all who continue to vote for this delegate! Only a few more positions to go to reach the the 101. We can do this!

I'm busy out my mind putting this pre-marketing campaign together for the KickStarter. Got some exciting news to share soon. Stay tuned and remember... New Money is the answer  ;D

Thanks again!
you brought the recent new money to bitshares?

Hello Krills,

Not sure I understand the question. But "New Money: Hollywood's Revolution Will be Televised" is the name of the 3-part pilot documentary that will be accompanying this project's KickStarter. The documentary will play primarily for the pre-marketing campaign to gather buzz and inform our target demographic of this platform and its goals. You can check out the original post of this thread for more details. Cheers!
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline Krills

• View Profile

UPDATE:

We are currently ranked at position #107. Thank you to all who continue to vote for this delegate! Only a few more positions to go to reach the the 101. We can do this!

I'm busy out my mind putting this pre-marketing campaign together for the KickStarter. Got some exciting news to share soon. Stay tuned and remember... New Money is the answer  ;D

Thanks again!
you brought the recent new money to bitshares?

UPDATE:

Thanks again!
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

I love your videos.
So good BitShares attract talented people like you.
You've got my vote.

Thanks Jakub  :) Just trying to do my best  :P There is much more to come. Can't wait to reveal what's next. Its time to take over with New Money.

Bump

How is this guy not voted in yet!?

Haha! Thanks Frodo for the look out. We'll get there with peeps like you  :D   

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
Bump

How is this guy not voted in yet!?

jakub

I love your videos.
So good BitShares attract talented people like you.
You've got my vote.

added you to my slate  8)

Thanks iHashFury  :) What does 'adding to slate' mean by the way?

It means he is voting for you. :)  Adding to the voting slate of delegates he is voting for.

"Each registered account can publish a set of trusted delegates known as a delegate slate. The purpose of a slate is to let other users know what accounts you trust to serve as a delegate and enable them to easily vote for those delegates. Whenever a user chooses to transfer funds using the option "vote as recommended", the transfer amount will vote in favor of all delegates in all slates of delegates approved by the wallet. In other words, all delegates approved by the wallet will be voted for, and in addition, all the delegates those delegates have included in their published slates will be voted for. "

Took it from the wiki :) http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/Delegate/PublishSlate

Awesome! Thanks Anders! Still learning a lot of the lingo and stuff. CLains good to see you still around  ;)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

"Each registered account can publish a set of trusted delegates known as a delegate slate. The purpose of a slate is to let other users know what accounts you trust to serve as a delegate and enable them to easily vote for those delegates. Whenever a user chooses to transfer funds using the option "vote as recommended", the transfer amount will vote in favor of all delegates in all slates of delegates approved by the wallet. In other words, all delegates approved by the wallet will be voted for, and in addition, all the delegates those delegates have included in their published slates will be voted for. "

Took it from the wiki :) http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/Delegate/PublishSlate

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

It means he is voting for you. :)  Adding to the voting slate of delegates he is voting for.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

iHashFury

38PTSWarrior

This video is the best!

Thanks 38PTSWarrior! More to come. Cant wait to show what we are doing next.

38PTSWarrior