Author Topic: Bitshares Killer App Delegate: Sollywood.Sollars-com [Rank: #83]  (Read 28600 times)

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

UPDATE:

Alright everyone. In request of the Bitshares community I have created this video for Bitshares community member DataSecurityNode (aka Jon) and his project Bunkershares. You can check it out here:

Bunkershares
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuW0jl1NIUA

+5% +5% +5%  Well done Solomon!!  That video rocks!   I'm soo excited about the creativity and vision your bringing here.  Keep it up!

I fell in love with Bunkershares today.  +5%

Absolutely. You gave everything away serving the idea, and I feel like it's all flowing back and reflecting on your true potential. I'm really proud that you're working for the BitShares cause, and look forward to seeing more of your videos in the wonderful year we have ahead of us.

I encourage everyone to vote for sollywood.sollars-com !  +5%

CLains we have come along way. Thanks for your support and your encouragement throughout. Meant a lot then and still does now. I most certainly am looking forward for this year to come and the continued content to be made... This really is just the beginning  :)
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
UPDATE:

Alright everyone. In request of the Bitshares community I have created this video for Bitshares community member DataSecurityNode (aka Jon) and his project Bunkershares. You can check it out here:

Bunkershares

+5% +5% +5%  Well done Solomon!!  That video rocks!   I'm soo excited about the creativity and vision your bringing here.  Keep it up!

Absolutely. You gave everything away serving the idea, and I feel like it's all flowing back and reflecting on your true potential. I'm really proud that you're working for the BitShares cause, and look forward to seeing more of your videos in the wonderful year we have ahead of us.

I encourage everyone to vote for sollywood.sollars-com !  +5%

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

UPDATE:

Yeah I probably shouldn't have hidden this news in the original post but just so everyone knows in request of the Bitshares community I have created this video for Bitshares community member DataSecurityNode (aka Jon) and his project Bunkershares. You can check it out here:

Bunkershares

This was to show what I can accomplish on my own with basically no budget. It was great working with Jon and I'm glad we could help each other out where it was needed. We both have powered by Bitshares projects.If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more content created from me for Bitshares please vote for my delegate.

Delegate: Sollywood.Sollars-com
http://bitsharesblocks.com/delegate/votes?name=sollywood.sollars-com

We went from position 5400 to 270 in less than 24 hours. Thank you to all who voted for me. Remember to remind your representatives in Virginia to also vote for me too. They represent you and this community. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. This Powered by Bitshares movement is just getting started. And I'm not just talking, I'm walking. So walk with me.

Next up I will be doing exactly what is described in March's Null Street post and that is making Sollywood TV with Sollars and Sense the killer app Bitshares needs. If you need a review you can check out the original Post of this thread. Basically the MVP for Sollywood TV w Sollars and Sense will be a kickstarter / crowdsale (with front end prototype for visually illustrating the experience).

In addition...

I will be shooting a "making of" documentary series around the kickstarter / crowdsale launch of Sollywood TV with Sollars and Sense UIA. The documentary series will explore in detail how Sollywood TV with Sollars and Sense is a practical example of how digital currencies can fix consumer pain points today and not tomorrow.

MOST IMPORTANTLY it will show the human side of currency entrepreneurship through the eyes of Solomon "Sollywood" Adekale and a lot of my daily life as an currencipreneur trying to make his American Dream happen in Chicago. I'm a very interesting person. My life is interesting and my American story is going to be something average everyday people especially my generation (millennials) will connect with.

I will be touching on various topics through out the series and giving my take on a lot of issues surrounding money and the culture (of entrepreneurship). I will be interacting and engaging with my city and the production crew and tech teams who are engaged with helping develop the prototype.

New Money is the New American Dream and I'm living it.

This series basically means what I originally came here to do is now back on. The New Money documentary series will be a powered by Bitshares piece starring yours truly. It will mostly be shot in Chicago and potentially Virginia. Full details of the KickStarter/Crowdsale and the documentary series will come. But for now this is what I've got. I'm very excited that it's going  :D

The series will premiere on the New Money channel I've created for this crowdsale (the channel everyone (especially millennials  ;D) will be subscribing too) and the pilot episode will launch when the kickstarter launches. I've already begun pre-production and am putting together my production crew for this project.

I will be shooting for a similar kickstarter campaign to Ouya I will pull off what they did and aim to raise a full seed round from those individuals who want to see a true alternative to our Cable system with New Money as a solution. And my bet is a lot of people will want that. Actually a lot of people will DESPERATELY want that. Even if its not something that will completely change the old system over night, if it even has a hint of looking like the future or a hint that it makes $ense. People will support it and its development. It is now my job to produce the content that will show them this is what they want to support as the future.

I will do that through this Crowdsale and Documentary series. Its going to be a big deal. I don't want to hype it but this is going to be a BIG DEAL. Let me know if there are any questions. If anyone wants to help out or support again this is the ground floor. We are aiming to get this kickstarter launched in the summer time. We've already begun pre-production and production starts in a couple of weeks. Look out for me. Don't say I didn't warn you  ;)
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline svk

Very good job on that Bunkershares video, and Jon good job on the narration :)

Sollywood's delegate is up starting yesterday, so guess it's time to get voting!

http://bitsharesblocks.com/delegate/votes?name=sollywood.sollars-com
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2fcUSYiz_w

why do you hide this great video in your first post?

Indeed. Thanks Shentist - without your post I'd never have noticed.

Fantasic video. Great work, Solomon!
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
hahha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2fcUSYiz_w

why do you hide this great video in your first post?

WOW - this is one of the best videos i saw from our community. GREAT!

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

+5% +5% +5%

I am impressed!

Thank you liondani. This type of support gets me excited to keep going  :)

UPDATE:

Bunkershares

Haha! That's awesome to hear man  ;D Makes all the years I spent in film school learning about emotional appeal worth it. Again there is more where all of this comes from. This is only the beginning. We are going to do what no other currency project is doing and reach people where the heart is. Thanks again for your support.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 10:21:00 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »

Xeldal

UPDATE:

Bunkershares

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline fuzzy

Thank you to everyone who showed up to hear me out today with Fuzzy! I appreciate all the feedback and will be using this weekend to define my DAC project for Sollywood TV/Sollars and Sense and will post it to this forum.

I will still be pursuing a BitShare's delegate spot as I believe it will be beneficial to the community and myself to be attached in the long run.

I understand my options moving forward and will be weighing them strategically to get accepted at a 100% pay rate. We will start first with getting registered. Again much thanks, we are just beginning  ;D

You have great passion for changing our paradigm.  In my mind thatis a great start to a delegate bid.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Thank you to everyone who showed up to hear me out today with Fuzzy! I appreciate all the feedback and will be using this weekend to define my DAC project for Sollywood TV/Sollars and Sense and will post it to this forum.

I will still be pursuing a BitShare's delegate spot as I believe it will be beneficial to the community and myself to be attached in the long run.

I understand my options moving forward and will be weighing them strategically to get accepted at a 100% pay rate. We will start first with getting registered. Again much thanks, we are just beginning  ;D

Hello All,

First I want to apologize for the late response I did not realize people were still responding to this thread. I am working on a separate thread for the Sollywood TV/Sollars DAC proposal so I completely tuned out to it. I'm very much still around and plan to be around  ;D

I'll be on with Justin (Fuzzy) tomorrow at 1pm EST/12pm CST to talk about the DAC and my BitShares Delegate. Come join us for the Sollywood experience! Bring all the criticism/skepticism with you and we'll turn it into sunshine  :)

I'm still learning a lot but I know there is definitely a product/community fit here.

I read your proposal, watched one video http://youtu.be/Ny0nzALWh4k  and have to say you would have my vote  :)

Hey man that's awesome! I know its a bit much, but thank you for taking the time out to view it. I've worked very hard on everything and plan to continue that work ethic within this community. And I appreciate your vote of confidence. You won't be disappointed. There is more where that came from, just need support like yours  8)

I love your videos and presence on camera. Your YouTube videos each have like 5 or 10 views, though, which does not demonstrate to me that you are marketing your ideas (?) Your skill set is impressive and would be a big plus in this community. In order to get votes, your mission has to be really well defined to add value to the BitShares ecosystem. I can definitely see you being an important part of this going forward; I just know that other voters will want to see a more specific proposal for adding value via marketing (or whatever you choose to do). And there's a natural distrust of newbies who have not yet proven a commitment to BitShares, so that's why I think you could get more voter support for a delegate if either you stick around to help for awhile first and/or partner with someone here who is well known in the community and might complement your skill set.

Hey Donkeypong (awesome name by the way  ;)) Thank you for the compliments, the honest response and the constructive criticism. I've actually been around for a while. Ask CLains he can vouch for that. I call him Mr. Wonderful because he suggested a Shark Tank project last year which if I hadn't been distracted with a CS program I probably would have done. He's been on my ass to come out of the crypto-closet and be more visible and productive with the community. I'm the one who has been all over the place but thanks to him I'm here.

I don't believe I will have a problem gaining support from this community. I believe my character and my ideas speak for themselves. My hope is that my story will show I'm in this for more than the money. And if I'm going to go anywhere I need help and am willing to give my help and services in return. I made all that stuff you see on the website on a $0 budget. Nothing but passion for showing what I can do. The last project I got paid for I did as a favor for this project And as you can see we raised 3 times its amount working together on a great idea with my visual and creative direction.

You've seen what I can do alone by myself. Now think about what we can do together... To me that is what counts  :)

The details of what I plan to do and how I can be helpful will be discussed tomorrow with Justin. I'm excited for it.

I will set up his delegate should he wish to persue his idea.. he has asked me for help setting it up and I said I would host it for him as long as he pays the fee for registration.

I see you jsidhu  ;) Haven't forgotten. Just trying to get my act together. Bare with me broski  :)