Author Topic: Our Version of the "Easy Button"?  (Read 1572 times)

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
The Bitcoin wallet that allows easy transfer to Bitassets IS the killer app.

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
Applied psychology 101 : nudge the fellow with a big, shiny easy button. Brilliant :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Nice!

This should really pick up when our marketing funnels start signing up wallet users in the next month or so.
Could you elaborate on the "marketing funnels"?

http://www.bitshares101.net/
This is rgcrypto's work.  A Spanish language version (bitshares 101 book included) should be up  by the end of next week.  Then fb ads can begin!

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee

Offline yellowecho

Nice!

This should really pick up when our marketing funnels start signing up wallet users in the next month or so.
Could you elaborate on the "marketing funnels"?
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I had a little fun with this one over on bitcointalk.

@StanLarimer
@matt608

Thanks for the detailed replies, that help to understand what BitShares is. I read the blogs, whitepapers and watched the videos. I think the solution is really amazing and it could work. I will be a BitShares fanboy and cheerleader :-)))

The issue that usage and usefulness of digital currencies in general is quite limited, even Bitcoin has only 1 million active user base after 6 years. The bitUSD daily market volume is about 5K USD which is very little and that just indicates how few people use the currency. Anyway, the BitShares system and concept are really good and I think it could be a winner in the future.

Thanks.

We've been working hard on getting a variety of new wallets and exchange/gateway on-ramps/off-ramps ready before we start introducing it to the public in a big way.   Right now, you have to be a card-carrying member of the Greater Bitcoin Universe (GBU) to appreciate it.

The important take-away from that comment is that we are not still in the research mode on DPOS and Market Pegged Assets.  That was last year's push and we now consider that to be proven technology.  (I know people here still want to debate those things, but they'll catch up.)  Our community has moved on to doing all the spadework necessary to make BitAsset currency baskets usable for the ordinary consumer.  Lots of initiatives going on by independent third parties.

We are watching things like BitAsset trading volume as our metrics.   This should really pick up when our marketing funnels start signing up wallet users in the next month or so.

One killer app will be a Bitcoin wallet that supports these assets so you can move a dial-able percentage of your wealth in and out of exposure to Bitcoin volatility at the push of an "easy button".  We think Bitcoin lovers are gonna love that!

Then when the public learns that those assets earn a better yield and are safer and more private than Swiss Banks used to be, we'll see things really pick up.

Like a rolling stone...
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 03:54:02 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.