Author Topic: Give this BCT thread some love  (Read 1502 times)

Offline onceuponatime

Toast said something about 'market-pegged assets with price feeds'.  I would not use 'price feeds' in any overview description because people jump to the conclusion that our market pegging is basically a fiat peg due to the term 'price feeds'.

Yes, I thought Toast's response was overkill. The guy just wanted people's experiences with "Bitshares the Exchange" just as people on our forum ask about which exchange is the best for buiying/sellinbg bitshares. How long to get funds in, how long to get them out, is the exchange safe? etc. He just needs a little reassurance to give it a try. But we need to know what he is trying to do before we can reassure him.

If he tells me "I want to do..........." then I can say "Yeah, I did that and it was smooth as silk".

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Toast said something about 'market-pegged assets with price feeds'.  I would not use 'price feeds' in any overview description because people jump to the conclusion that our market pegging is basically a fiat peg due to the term 'price feeds'.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline teenagecheese

• View Profile
Yes, that was too negative, you are right. Still I wish that could be a feature. I know it's very complicated.

Offline onceuponatime

Unfortunately I bet this guy is looking to trade other cryptos which bitshares cannot do

You also find a negative aspect to anything lol   :P

Rather than assume a negative, I just asked him what he wanted to trade. Let's see what he answers.

Offline teenagecheese

• View Profile
Unfortunately I bet this guy is looking to trade other cryptos which bitshares cannot do