Author Topic: Asking Opinions  (Read 4586 times)

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
If all gateway cooperate tighter, we can even make better user experience.
E.g. People in Korea just select a China bank and input account number, then pay Korea fiat, and receive CNY in a short time. It is the gate way handle behind.

You're right. Please give hand to TradeBTS. Gulu will make a tweak in his system for cooperation with the Korean gateway. Thanks to him, customers don't have to open BTS wallet.
is there a bts exchange sit in korean
Need not a bts/fait pair, just bitasset/fait pair is enough.
I  think if there is a bts/fait pair the gatway would been easy  and  more liquidity
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
I‘m a handsomeman  +5% +5% +5% +5%
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile

E.g. People in Korea just select a China bank and input account number, then pay Korea fiat, and receive CNY in a short time. It is the gate way handle behind.

You're right. Please give hand to TradeBTS. Gulu will make a tweak in his system for cooperation with the Korean gateway. Thanks to him, customers don't have to open BTS wallet.
Good.
And when the number of gateway grow, there should be some common tool for gateways to cooperate and share resources.

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile

Need not a bts/fait pair, just bitasset/fait pair is enough.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Remittance is over $500 billion usd worldwide.. big potential
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

Not yet. So I'm contacting Korean exchanges now.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1

github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea

delegate-clayop

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile

Maybe you can interface with the Chinese gateway on that side? Just set up the Korean side. Unless you have a bank or some institution that operates in both countries and is willing to handle this.
we do not need a bank to operate two sides. That is traditional way.
We just need another Korea gateway. Then people in Korea can exchange Korea fiat into bitAsset, and transfer to a account. Then atChinese side user can exchange into CNY and withdraw to the bank account.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Maybe you can interface with the Chinese gateway on that side? Just set up the Korean side. Unless you have a bank or some institution that operates in both countries and is willing to handle this.

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
There is gateway in china now. I think this business is good if there is one team run it.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Chinese side on/off ramp is easy to handle . But what about the other side ?
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
Thanks for your replies. One more thing! I'm planning that people don't have to have Bitshares wallet to send money, but using BTS network.
There are some hurdles I have to pass. But I can do it :)
delegate-clayop

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
This would be huge. I can't even imagine the hurdles. But please do it!