Author Topic: Blog Post: How to Trade on Bitshares Decentralized Exchange  (Read 2699 times)

Offline profitofthegods

• View Profile
Consider reposting your articles on Medium.com, it could help you with extra exposure! Worked for me :)

That's a great idea, I've read a couple of blogs on Medium and thought it was a really nice site,

Nice work.

Thanks.

Offline kaibakker

Consider reposting your articles on Medium.com, it could help you with extra exposure! Worked for me :)

Offline profitofthegods

• View Profile
Great initiative!

The social media bar on the left covers part of the text so I have to scroll much...

Damn...thanks for letting me know.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Great initiative!

The social media bar on the left covers part of the text so I have to scroll much...

Offline profitofthegods

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Great - maybe you should consider to change font! Cause it's really noisy sometimes and difficult to read!

Great Initiative !  +5%

Thanks for the tip! I will certainly look into finding something better. Its difficult to find something more readable which also fits with the general theme style, but hopefully I will be able to find something that looks good and is readable. Perhaps just increasing the font size might do it.

will point you to some alternatives later this day
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline profitofthegods

• View Profile
Great - maybe you should consider to change font! Cause it's really noisy sometimes and difficult to read!

Great Initiative !  +5%

Thanks for the tip! I will certainly look into finding something better. Its difficult to find something more readable which also fits with the general theme style, but hopefully I will be able to find something that looks good and is readable. Perhaps just increasing the font size might do it.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Great Initiative !  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline profitofthegods

• View Profile
I just published a post on my new blog entitled 'How to Trade on the Bitshares Decentralized Exchange':

http://cryptorials.io/trade-bitshares-decentralized-exchange/

I want to make sure there's no mistakes and also add in anything I've missed so any feedback would be great. I'll try to keep it updated as things change, and to add more Bitshares related posts if possible.

Also, if anybody wants to write Bitshares related tutorials for a small fee then please let me know as I am looking for writers for more advanced / technical topics which I may not be able to cover so well myself. Please contact me with suggestions before writing anything to make sure its suitable and to discuss a price.