Author Topic: Keyhotee Status Update  (Read 389909 times)

Offline kmtan

• View Profile
Hi dan,

i need your help .

Keyhotee version 5.2 and 5.3 show my keyhotee founder ID registered with point but when i log in keyhotee version 5.4, its show that my ID unregistered. Would you please help to verify my 2 ID if the ID register and submit well in the server.

ID: kmtan
Public key: 5FNwG3Y6htWKnpsAsM1UrFC8NmVKFHQu4ZAvtjvGr4HxfXrM6c

ID: aviva
Public key: 64ApWtiYjpXEztwCfcy3bVhXemnVcAZ1KXTwLfNt49r6d4MyaW

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
We'll look into what's going on with 0.5.4, but if 0.5.3 reported you as registered with points, you can be sure your Founder ID is properly registered.

Hi, Dan, 0.5.3 also doesn't display my ID correctly, it shows "unregistered" and no point displayed. I guess it may because the founder code went wrong. Could you help me verify this?
Sure, PM your founder ID and I'll check it's status.

It seems that you missed a few posts : ) I guess I do not need to delete my ID I wrote in this thread, because others already saw it.

------

Hi there,
Both 0.5.3 and 0.5.4 don't display my founder ID correctly.
0.5.3 displays "unregistered" in yellow color, and 0.5.4 displays "registered" in green color, both no point displayed.
In fact, I mailed Stan at 13th January, to request for lock of my binding with my founder ID and public key. Stan told me to commit this in the web form. And I did as he told me, at the same day.
The deadline is closing in. Please tell me my founder ID registration status ASAP.
My founder ID is:
Jin
My public key is:
77Zio9rYhbHJMu48B4K7qD5PhizgK4vNNkAbw7e3tcBzeM68bh

Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 04:30:23 pm by coolspeed »
Please vote for  delegate.coolspeed    dac.coolspeed
BTS account: coolspeed
Sina Weibo:@coolspeed

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
We'll look into what's going on with 0.5.4, but if 0.5.3 reported you as registered with points, you can be sure your Founder ID is properly registered.

Hi, Dan, 0.5.3 also doesn't display my ID correctly, it shows "unregistered" and no point displayed. I guess it may because the founder code went wrong. Could you help me verify this?
Sure, PM your founder ID and I'll check it's status.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
I have same problem.  0.5.4 displays "registered" in green color and no point displayed.  Hasn't tried 0.5.3 since I think we should refer to the latest version. I also submitted my below information and all the other information in the web form as required (and posted in the thread "Post your Alpha Keyhotee Public Key and Be known").

I'm having the same problem, 0.5.4 - Green "Registered" with no points.
ID - EasyBTC
publik Key - 5dm3WAx5TCgsuC5rpJuwWAGyQeyjbv2TXjHBUmD4qAghWgvmMH
This info matches the record inside the server, so we've got your correct public key.

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile

Xeldal

I have same problem.  0.5.4 displays "registered" in green color and no point displayed.  Hasn't tried 0.5.3 since I think we should refer to the latest version. I also submitted my below information and all the other information in the web form as required (and posted in the thread "Post your Alpha Keyhotee Public Key and Be known").

I'm having the same problem, 0.5.4 - Green "Registered" with no points.
ID - EasyBTC
publik Key - 5dm3WAx5TCgsuC5rpJuwWAGyQeyjbv2TXjHBUmD4qAghWgvmMH

Offline yidaidaxia

• View Profile

2/28 is closing, pls correct it and update the status to me or let me know if anything additional I need to do. Thanks.

My Keyhotee Founder ID:
Mike HAO

Public Key:
8RD8pPoyFDr3dkTudsMfuyZeu3NZieJ49n8bubno354oLiZtPT

Hi there,
0.5.3 displays "unregistered" in yellow color, and 0.5.4 displays "registered" in green color, both no point displayed.
In fact, I mailed Stan at 13th January, to request for lock of my binding with my founder ID and public key. Stan told me to commit this in the web form. And I did as he told me, at the same day.
The deadline is closing in. Please tell me my founder ID registration status ASAP.
My founder ID is:
Jin
My public key is:

Thank you.
PTS: PmUT7H6e7Hvp9WtKtxphK8AMeRndnow2S8   /   BTC: 1KsJzs8zYppVHBp7CbyvQAYrEAWXEcNvmp   /   BTSX: yidaidaxia (暂用)
新浪微博: yidaidaxia_郝晓曦 QQ:36191175试手补天

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Hi Dan,
My founder ID is:
Jin
My public key is:

Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 04:23:31 pm by coolspeed »

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
The new version is producing some uncertainty:

As long it does not affect the previous correct registration I don`t mind, otherwise thank you for correcting this.

I am seeing the exact same results going from 0.5.3 to 0.5.4. Is this normal until the new blockchain is live?

Offline CalabiYau

The new version is producing some uncertainty:

As long it does not affect the previous correct registration I don`t mind, otherwise thank you for correcting this.

Offline codinat

• View Profile
你好,我的founder ID 显示 Registered With 127.8 points 是否提示我已经更新了公钥??7yuAC1KFm5z9SsDcEWaYKdYYQkx3rmLCagEWsFhpVfDWip9CR5

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Yes, "john" is properly registered in the database with 5yQRwuHnu9iRF4NuzvcDaDwgZch74EVT6X8b4pfecrwbnnMTLF, so your id will work properly show up as a Founder ID once the blockchain is initialized.

Another user reported a similar problem today, so I reviewed the code today that reports the points and I'm pretty sure I know the problem: for security reasons, the name server requires that the identity be created with the "Founder Code" in order to report your points (basically Keyhotee sends the KeyhoteeID, the public key, and the founder code to the founder registration server to be verified). I suspect that your identity info is either missing the founder code or it has the wrong one. You can check the founder code entered by looking in the "Notes" section of your contact info for your identity. If it's blank or if the code is wrong, this would explain the issue. Note this doesn't mean your Founder Id isn't registered, just that it won't show as registered in your Keyhotee until the blockchain is initialized.

I'm going to look into a possible method for notifying anyone who might be experiencing this problem today, and I'll report back with more details late tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll wait for the blockchain. Is there any other way for me to recreate the identity with founder code or add founder code to the existing identity?
I've modified the founder registration server and made a new 0.5.4 alpha release that will report if the kehoteeID and public key match the ones stored on the server even when there's no founder code entered. So if you install  the new version, you should be able to check your identity now. The new version is here:
http://invictus.io/bin/keyhotee_0.5.4.zip

hi dannotestein, is that MAC version available?
The MAC release is being prepared by another group as part of a larger bounty. The last comments I saw in the forum about it seemed to indicate the full bounty was supposed to be completed on Feb 28th, but I guess they will release the Mac version prior to that (or else the snapshot for BitSharesX would have to be delayed (well maybe that's not true, since I suppose the AGS allocation for donators is independent of the allocation for founder ID holders)).

In related news, I've uploaded the next alpha of the Linux version here:
http://invictus.io/bin/keyhotee_0.5.4.gz

The two are not tied together on the 28th.  The BTS genesis block needs both inputs:  The BTC/PTS chain snapshots from the 28th of Feb and the Keyhotee Founder's registered keys being collected now.  These get combined in the genesis block targeted for the Ides of March. 

So we Founders all need to get our IDs registered Real Soon Now.    :)

(Alas, Invictus shareholders are not eligible for Founder AGS credits anyway.)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
Yes, "john" is properly registered in the database with 5yQRwuHnu9iRF4NuzvcDaDwgZch74EVT6X8b4pfecrwbnnMTLF, so your id will work properly show up as a Founder ID once the blockchain is initialized.

Another user reported a similar problem today, so I reviewed the code today that reports the points and I'm pretty sure I know the problem: for security reasons, the name server requires that the identity be created with the "Founder Code" in order to report your points (basically Keyhotee sends the KeyhoteeID, the public key, and the founder code to the founder registration server to be verified). I suspect that your identity info is either missing the founder code or it has the wrong one. You can check the founder code entered by looking in the "Notes" section of your contact info for your identity. If it's blank or if the code is wrong, this would explain the issue. Note this doesn't mean your Founder Id isn't registered, just that it won't show as registered in your Keyhotee until the blockchain is initialized.

I'm going to look into a possible method for notifying anyone who might be experiencing this problem today, and I'll report back with more details late tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll wait for the blockchain. Is there any other way for me to recreate the identity with founder code or add founder code to the existing identity?
I've modified the founder registration server and made a new 0.5.4 alpha release that will report if the kehoteeID and public key match the ones stored on the server even when there's no founder code entered. So if you install  the new version, you should be able to check your identity now. The new version is here:

The MAC release is being prepared by another group as part of a larger bounty. The last comments I saw in the forum about it seemed to indicate the full bounty was supposed to be completed on Feb 28th, but I guess they will release the Mac version prior to that (or else the snapshot for BitSharesX would have to be delayed (well maybe that's not true, since I suppose the AGS allocation for donators is independent of the allocation for founder ID holders)).

In related news, I've uploaded the next alpha of the Linux version here:
http://invictus.io/bin/keyhotee_0.5.4.gz
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 03:29:12 pm by dannotestein »

Offline kmtan

• View Profile